LH maker of the Month, December 2006

Who should be the LH maker of the Month, December 2006?

• Hikaro Takayama - Grand Duke Kam'lanaut of Jeuno

Votes: 27 55.1%
  • R8XFT - Hiaoy Kanishka of the Kushan

Votes: 22 44.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flamand

The Visible Elder!
Wow, both LHs are excellent, nice job guys!

I'm going to have to vote for R8XFT, simply because Kanishka is much more versatile and can be used for numerous leaders.

Wow, this actually IS a lose race! (for now) Thanks for all who voted for my LH, and may the best man win.

I voted for Hikaro, his LH reminds me of Brunnhild, warrior maiden of the Aesir.:lol:

:nuke: Cheers, Thorgrimm :nuke:

I voted for Robs LH, I like historical units and LH, and "Hiaoy Kanishka of the Kushan" is Historical figure and he has great texture on him, he doesn't look perfect, thats what makes him great (Love the nose!). And that background :goodjob::thumbsup:

^ My thoughts exactly. (though I'm not really a fan of the nose, I don't actually dislike his nose)

Voted for Rob this month. :)

Both are great, but I definetly have to go for the historical leaderhead.

I can only think of two leaderheads I would have to vote for instead of Hikaro's offering this month. One is still in development; unfortunately, the other is this version of Kanishka, which I've wanted to get my hands on since I saw the first posted preview. I just love looking at his goofy, devious face. But don't despair, Hikaro. I'll be looking with wide open eyes at everything you post from now on.

I can only think of two leaderheads I would have to vote for instead of Hikaro's offering this month. One is still in development; unfortunately, the other is this version of Kanishka, which I've wanted to get my hands on since I saw the first posted preview. I just love looking at his goofy, devious face. But don't despair, Hikaro. I'll be looking with wide open eyes at everything you post from now on.

Well, as I said myself when I entered this month's competition:

Hikaro Takayama said:
I also enter with the full understanding that if anyone else bothers to enter a LH this month, I'll get my sorry butt royally whipped.

I've also learned a valuable lesson: Even if I make a NON-ANIME LH, I'll not have any chance of winning in the non-themed competition unless it is also historical, since noone seems to want any non-historical LHs around here.

Still, the 7 votes I've recieved so far are 7 more than I originally expected, so I'll continue to foolishly charge the enemy machinegun nest while shouting "Banzai!" as I get mowed down.

Of course, when Rob entered, this was a foregone conclusion, since he's been making LHs WAY longer than I have, so he's got a whole lot of experience over me, and no matter how hard I try, I don't think I'll catch up (I seem to be keeping the gap in our skills even at least).

I also like Rob's LH... He would make a perfect LH for a Peasant Revolt faction (like Wat Taylor) for some kind of medieval mod... THat's just what he puts me in mind of, with that face, hat and shirt....

A vote for the guy with the wierd haircut. :p

I dont see Hikaro complaining, but maybe thats just me. Hikaro, even if you dont win, there will be another one, and you are a great creator.

Plot, I wasn't complaining, just making an observation. If you saw how I played Chess, or Go, you'd understand what I meant.... I'll play against masters without any kind of handicap, knowing full well that I'll lose, because I just won't learn anything if I play with the handicap.... So it is with these competitions.

As I said, I like Rob's LH and might use him as a Wat Taylor LH for a re-vamped medieval mod I'd like to maybe make someday... Of course, you can expect that the diplo will be full of Monty Python quotes, but I'm just goofy like that.....

Partizanac: There are enough historical LHs, [HERESEY]including the 35 or so that come with Civ III conquests[/HERESY] to make about 100 different epic game variant mods without even having to try that hard. There are, however, an insufficient number of Final Fantasy LHs, so I'll stick to making Final Fantasy (and the odd request) LHs for the time being, thank you very much.

Wait... hadn't I submitted my last leaderhead to this contest? :confused:

Did you?? I must have missed that one completely... :(

edit: yup, I missed it. He can join in the January competition if you want... :)

Top Bottom