Lightweighting Cut Proposals

konradcabral

Prince
Hello guys,

I've been thinking about some RoM features that could be taken away from the mod. Because RoM gives us so many good and new stuff, and it carries some unnecessary weights, in my opinion. I'm talking about resources, buildings, wonders, techs, units that add little to the game, but maybe add too much for the system. This would liberate space for more interesting features (to be discussed in other thread).
Here it goes:

- Resources: Vulcanized and synthetic rubber: I think it could be cut, giving more boni to rubber as tech race goes. This way, we could add more important resources (soy, chicken) without crippling the AI more.
- Buildings: Arena OR Colosseum : The two are too much alike...
- Wonders: Magellan's Voyage: It is more adequate as a random event, or a GP feature.
- And others, that I don't remember right now. If someone agree with me, please post your list of possible cuts.

Cheers,

Konrad

these seem like good desicions but you can always change a building by hand if you dont like it

the second i saw that glass works (something that increases visibilty, allows more light to enter homes, shows whats inside of it, backbone of science today) I cut open the XML and gave it a +2 to health.

Top Bottom