Little Italy

GenMarshall

High Elven ISB Capt & Ghost Agent
Night Haven, Vekta, United Systems of Korpulu
Little Italy is a Small nation about 30mi^2. It was transfered to Leninus after he and his 15 armed Pesants declared its independance

Leninus needs to look for a flag

Standing Army
15 armed Pesants (Self Defense)

-

---

Citizens

Despot Sergei Vissarus
Prince Forgen Advisor Vladmirus Vissarus

---

Foreign Affairs:

Atrouia - Good
Ruler: Despot Amulius Atrous Tasius the Bold
Capital: N/A

-

Fanatica - Good
Ruler: Despot Diutius Lifespanius
Capital: Gorina

-

Nar Shaddaland - Good
Ruler: Julius Peeseaus
Capital: Nar Shadda

Julius: I, as despot of Nar Shadaaland, hereby recognize this country and proclaim it my ally. I advise that you raise an army. You have enough resources for a legion.

Sergei Vissarus: My power is firmly implace.

Vladmirus Vissarus: Its quite an honor to be a Prince, but I have doubts bout our neighbors.

Sergei Vissarus: How so?

Vladmirus Vissarus: Despot Amulius Atrous Tasius the Bold is not to thriled about taking the land, Despot Diutius Lifespanius is also not to thriled about it. The Jade Commandos are not pleased with our actions. the Only freind we have is Nar Shaddaaland.

Sergei Vissarus: I would like you to negotiate a treaty with the two Despots and imrpove our relations with the Jade Commanos.

Vladmirus Vissarus: Will do.

Vladmirus Vissarus heads out on his mission, protected by 2 armed Pesants

Julius: I have a treaty for the two of us, Sergei. By signing this treaty, we will agree to protect each other. An act of aggression (i.e. moving troops into our territories) against one of us by another nation will be considered an an act of war against both nations, and will be treated as such. Will you sign the treaty?
OOC: The treaty was written in hieroglyphics on a papyrus scroll.

Sergei Vissarus: I shall be happy to sign this treaty. and here is the Non-Aggretion pact.

Sergei and Vladmirus Vissarus sign the document, with chizle in hand

Julius: Of course I will sign a non-aggression pact.
Julius signs both the non-aggression pact and the treaty he proposed.

Sergei Vissarus: Thanks Julius, now it is time to celibrate. Wine for all

Sergei Vissarus plays a bit of the Russian Jig and suddenly a stone flyies into Sergei Vissarus's hut

Julius: Ermm, Sergei Vissarus. You better look at this

Sergei Vissarus picks up the stone tablet and beguins to read

Dear, Despot "at Large" Sergei Vissarus

As you know, the Jade Commandos have expresed a disgust in your actions. Stand down or be prepared to fight. I am awaiting for Cyc's permition to use his forces to crush your little cute civilization. To add more to your worries, I have placed a Bounty on your head for 100 Barrels of Wine. Stand down and I will drop the Bounty and forget that this whole incodent has happened

Jade Commandos Warlord,
Caeser Jade

Sergei Vissarus looks out of his hut enterance

DESPOTESS BELLONA OF FANATIKA:
to calm down our people, i would like all nations in our world to accept fanatican rule. this would mean that the nations could keep their sovereign status, but have to accept that all newly conquered lands will be automatically assigned to fanatica.

the price fanatica will be willing to pay for this will be peace. nothing more. will you accept?

bellona:
i believe so.
reports of our secret service showed that the people of little italy did indeed mainly drive the counter-revolution to depose the italshuret dictatorship. they will be under close survey though and if any evidence for a close link to the revolution will be detected they will take the consequences.

Vladmirus Vissarus: Sergei Vissarus, there is an important message from the Despotess of Fanatica. Thew wish us to agree to these terms.

Vladmirus hands Sergei the tablet

Sergei Vissarus: Tell them I have Declined

Vladmirus: But sir, what about the No entangle...

Sergei: I said, I declined!! Do you need any thing more!

Vladmirus: Sorry sir, I will tell the Despotess

Vladmirus talks to Bellona about the declanation. Soon Bellona left in a hurry. Vladmurus's Nightmare has came true. Soon Vladmirus starts to plot his own sucide. In the Evening, when everyone was sleeping. Vladmirus has slit his neck with a very sharp stone dagar. Vladmirus died from lack of Blood in his system. Vladmirus's corpse lyes lifeless in the Prince's Chamber

DESPOTESS BELLONA:
so this stupid old man just doesnt know what is good for him. didnt i give him all chances caesar? and he declined... so finally you will get your chance... go forward with your group to finally delete this pain in our back.
CAESAR JADE:
as you command, my ruler.

caesar jade walks of and immediately goes of to little italy. on him leaving, the despotess looks after him with a strange look...
"hmmm. he really is nice..."

Caeser Jade looks back with a smile, and then heads out into the courtyard with the Jade Commandos

Caeser Jade: Jade Commandos, we have recived word to remove the torn from Fanatica's side. Sergi is still alive, but the where abouts of Vladmirus is still unknown.

Mara Jade III: What are we going to do with Sergi when we do meat up with him

Caeser Jade: Pulls out an Stone Dagar Kill him with this

Mara Jade III: How did you get that?

Caeser Jade: It was a Gift from a freind who is happen to be related to us now. Enough with Family affairs, its time to take Sergi down.

Mara Jade III: Right, and Ill fight beside you, A Cusion must protect another Cusion. Since I noticed Bellona was looking at you, in a romantic way.

Caeser Jade: Yeah, I have noticed.

Soon Caeser Jade, His cusion Mara Jade III, and the Jade commandos follow along

Caeser Jade: Mara, you and 10 Warriors are to take down 5 Armed Villagers, The reason that there are 5 is that some of them have defected back to Fanatica's side, and Ill take care of Sergi.

Mara Jade: Right

The Jade commandos aproach to Little Italy's Borders. Caeser and Mara Jade III carefully snuck past the primative farm lands to avoid being detected by any rebel.They aproach to a FOrtress, a poorly built one on the count we are just researching on Masonary

Mara Jade III: Who ever built this must have doen a sloopy job

Soon 2 Armed Pesant noticed Mara Jade III and starts to run up to her with his pitch fork rased. Caeser Jade in the nick of time noticed them from the corner of his eye

Caeser: Mara! Duck!!

Mara ducked and triped one of the Armed Villagers. The pitch fork was lost in the overgrowth.

Zelious Rebel Villager: You will die in the hands of Little Italy!!

The Rebel Villager rases his fists and fights Mara. Mara returns the hit with a Kick, knocking the villager out. Caeser pulled an old tree root and trips the other villager making him fall onto a large rock. Soon they Enter Sergi's Fortress. Mara Noticed the dead corps of Vladmirus in the other room. She heads into the room and picks up the Stone dagar

Mara Jade III: Would you think Sergi did this?

Caeser Jade: Looks more like Suicide, Sergi would not kill his own kin and family.

Soon Sergi walks into the Hall outside Vladmirus's room. Caeser flags Mara to get ready. Mara then picks up Vladmirus's Dagar

Sergi: Ahh, I have been Expecting you two, Too bad you would not see the hight of my empire.

Caeser Jade: Stop Talking! Caeser said in a angry tone

Sergi: Ahh yes, you could have been one of us. But you had to be a loyalist.

Caeser Jade: For the last time, Stop Talking! Caeser said angerly through his teeth. Quit talking or Ill strike you down!

Mara Jade III reaches for her dagar and the one she picked up from Vladmirus's room

Sergi: Ahh a challenge Sergi pulls outa Bronze Sword. Caeser takes the bronze sword that is on Sergi's display mount. Mara Jade III possitions herself to throw the dagars. Caeser rases his eyebrow at Mara, signaling her to throw the dagars. Mara tosses a dagar, it then strikes Sergi's Leg

Sergi: Gah!!, My leg!

Sergi beguins to limp to Caeser Jade. Mara then throws another dagar to his arm. The dagar strikes Sergi's Right Hand, Sergi's Fighting hand that he used for sword play, then he droped his sword on the floor

Sergi: Gah, My hand! I have a confession to make

Caeser: And that is?

Sergi: I have never mastered the art of Swordsmenship. I have only aquired Street Fighting skills

Sergi struggles to get his sword. Caeser Jade walks up to the sword and kicks it away from him. Enranged, Sergi tries to punch Caeser with his only good hand, Mara Jade III noticed this and kicked him. Sergi tries to fight back but he spins around and faces Caeser. Caeser then thrusts the Sword into Sergi's heart

Sergi: Ugh!! You will... ...never... ...here the last of... *Gasp*

Sergi is dead on the floor. Caeser Jade soon takes down the hidious Little Italy Flag. The Villagers of Little Italy noticed the flag coming down

Villager#1: Heh, well, looks like Little Italy is no more, its bets that I should be heading hoe

Villager#2: Same here, I am getting the feeling that Sergi is just a nutcase

Caeser Jade and Mara Jade III returns to the Despots palace.

Top Bottom