1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Atrouia

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Demo Game III: RPG' started by Plexus, May 20, 2003.

1. Plexus

Plexus Architeuthidae puericomedentis

I don't really care. I'm quitting this game anyway, it just isn't fun anymore. It is people like you that ruin it for other people. Well, I can officially say that I liked the previous RPG more.

2. Sir John

Sir John The evil one...

I think everybody like the previus rpg better. Not that I have played in the ancient era in the last dg but I would say the charcater thingy was what mainly destroyed a large part of the game...

3. disorganizer

disorganizer Deity

OOC: no, i think the bad point is
    a) having too many characters per person
    b) rl-lifespan is too short, so all only try to keep their families alive for long enough to do something...
    c) slow management respons. if you need a ruling on a matter it just takes too long for the mangement to respond.
    d) undefined or ill defined rules. some rules are not there at all and thus are implemented after the issue already had been used. this unnecessarily disturbs the flow of events as storylines get interrupted. also the rules are not strictly enforced by deleting ill-posts which are not conform with the ruleset.

4. disorganizer

disorganizer Deity

Vendetta Lifespania:
    Dearest despot of Atrouia, as you know we have long lasting relations up to the beginning of time.

I today would like to know if i could use some of your horses to stuff my charactered soldiers (the officers) with horses of your supplies... as you know we already have a deal for unit creation, but i just want to make sure this also applies for item-creation.

5. Plexus

Plexus Architeuthidae puericomedentis

Yes, it does. But those horses must not leave your control, Lifespania.

6. disorganizer

disorganizer Deity

Sureley. They will be serving in our Army.