1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Atrouia

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Demo Game III: RPG' started by Plexus, May 20, 2003.

1. Plexus

Plexus Architeuthidae puericomedentis

Atrouia is a small nation of about 60sq mi. It was transfered to the Atrouiian line after the Lifepaniian takeover of the despotism.

---

Standing Army
    2 Warriors
    1 Archer

---

Citizens

Despot Amulius Atrous Tasius the Bold
    Despotess Caesara Atrous Jessica
    Princess Amulia Atrous Mara
    Princess Amulia Atrous Aria

---

Foreign Affairs

Fanatica- Allies
    Ruler: Despotess Diutia Lifespanius Bellona
    Capital: Gorina
    -
    DePaolo- Neutral
    Ruler: Despot Antony DePaolo
    Capital: Nar Shadda
    -
    Italia Minimus- State of War
    Ruler: Despot Sergei Vissarus
    Capital: -

Map of Atrouia
    1025:

2. Bootstoots

Bootstoots Deity Retired Moderator

Julius: So Atrouia has declared war on me, but Fanatica hasn't yet. Also, what is your diplomatic state with Little Italy?

3. disorganizer

disorganizer Deity

Helena of Gorina would like to sign a "non-agression-pact" between Helenatica (her province in fanatica) and Atrouia (a souvereign state).
    As we are almost neighbors, we should not attack each other with our troops for the time being.

4. Plexus

Tasius: I would trust that my own sister would not attack me, Helena. ;)

5. GenMarshall

GenMarshall Night Elven Ghost Agent

New Suramar City, Vekta, United Terran Systems
    Caeser Jade: I would like to propose a Non-Agression Pact between the Jade Commandos and Atrouia. Just to let you know, I am planing on taking down Little Italy.

6. Bootstoots

Bootstoots Deity Retired Moderator

Julius's messenger: My leader Julius would like to propose a pact of peace and nonagression between our two nations. Do you agree?

7. disorganizer

disorganizer Deity

DESPOTESS BELLONA OF FANATIKA:
    to calm down our people, i would like all nations in our world to accept fanatican rule. this would mean that the nations could keep their sovereign status, but have to accept that all newly conquered lands will be automatically assigned to fanatica.

the price fanatica will be willing to pay for this will be peace. nothing more. will you accept?

8. disorganizer

disorganizer Deity

in addition to the above, i will grant you the 3 tiles to the NW of your current ownings. which will be the lake, the tile NE of the lake and the tile 2NE of the lake. please post this at the land-office

9. Plexus

Here are our demands, we wish to have control over three current tiles and 13 future ones. You will then have our full alliance, and we will recognize your right to own all other future territories. Also, you will have free pass over our road to Penguinadua.

10. disorganizer

disorganizer Deity

the request is definitely declined. this unreasonable demand for land will not be met by us. as such, you will have to stand your fate. you will stay with your 3 tiles. no more. and no peace treaty. we will attack any tiles you want to annex or claim in the future. you will be isolated and alone.
    we gave you a generous offer. any you tried to push for even more. this was a very risky game, which did not pay out for you.

11. disorganizer

disorganizer Deity

helena:
    dear father... i am not happy about this situation. i hope you know that we have forces ready near your border which could crush you to the ground. we will not tolerate any defections which will not meet our demands. this will be an example of how we deal with those.

the last offer we will give is:
    1) you can live and be a souvereign state
    2) you keep your title, caste and land
    3) you accept that all new tiles go to fanatica
    4) unlimited usage of the roads in your lands will be allowed to fanatica
    you will nevertheless get the 3 tiles bellona announced if you comply. this is the absolute final warning before we force you to comply to our demands. give in or stand your fate!

12. Plexus

And the last I will give:
    1. I will be a soverign state.
    2. I will keep my land, title and castle.
    3. We will decide to whom the tiles go to according to current treaties and armistices.
    4. We will grant you access to the roads we hold whenever we do and don't want.
    5. I will not claim any tiles at present, but I reserve the right to in the future.

---

You say one thing and do another, you have no honor. Subdujation your own family to your rule while I could have very eaisily usurped the throne back in diutius's time. You would not have been treated this way if the tables were turned. I reject your offer, as all it is is an annexation of Atrouia.

13. disorganizer

disorganizer Deity

bellona:

quote:
    "3. We will decide to whom the tiles go to according to current treaties and armistices."
    you mean your tiles with that?

it will not be an annexion of atrouia if you comply to our needs...

if the above is true, we can live with it for now. we will though have to have bilateral talks about the new tiles in the future.

i am happy we finally solved this in a peaceful manner.

14. Civanator

Civanator Deity

Bella(Antonio's Wife): I come here to ask for a Non-Aggression Pact with DePaolo and the Organization. Will you accept?

15. Plexus

Tasius: I will maintain neutrality when it suits me.

16. disorganizer

disorganizer Deity

NOTICE:
    i proposed a contract to the despot of fanatica. maybe you want to post comments. it wont be ratified until he explicitly states so, and as such you wont have usage of the barracs for upgrades until both the fanatican despot and the representants of atrouia sign it :)
    http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?postid=1013214#post1013214

we will also stop the delivery of iron if you dont sign it, so this will also be a good reason ;-)

BELLONA of helenatica

17. disorganizer

disorganizer Deity

18. Civanator

Civanator Deity

Antonio:
    Dear Atrouia, I invite you to a feast at my palace tomorrow night. It will be a spectacular event, and heavily guarded by Legionaires and Spearmen. Please attend.

19. Civanator

Civanator Deity

6 legions and a horse archer unit gather on the border of Atrouia. Their commander heads out in front, and shouts to the Atrouian commander.

Antonio: Atrouia, you have a chance to surrender, and return to the motherland peacefully. Will you accept, or will you fight fruitlessly?

OOC: At the command of CG, Antonio is to have his 6 legions and 1 horse archer, which is for chariot-counter-measures, to make Atrouia come back to the Motherland. Atrouia has 1 spearman, 1 legion, and 1 chariot. It also has a chose to come peacefully...

20. Civanator

Civanator Deity

Messenger: By order of Antonio, 5 legions and 1 horse archer unit(s) will be recalled from Atrouia to attack Egypt. the remaining legion is to be called home to Nar Shaddaa.