[GS] Livestreamer Previews Discussion Thread

This Biffa guy clearly doesn't care about his NDA.

So allies will complain when you dig up artifacts in their territory now (previously they did not). From Quill Canada #9 shortly after 24:00. But it's an easy way to get more favor.

So allies will complain when you dig up artifacts in their territory now (previously they did not). From Quill Canada #9 shortly after 24:00. But it's an easy way to get more favor.
That sounds like a great hidden agenda for Qin most of the time.

It looks like the Inca start with Terrace Farm unlocked from the get go? I've looked over several times and he can build Terrace Farm with his first builder and the icon is not on any of the early civics or techs.

It looks like the Inca start with Terrace Farm unlocked from the get go? I've looked over several times and he can build Terrace Farm with his first builder and the icon is not on any of the early civics or techs.
That was mentioned in the official Firaxis livestream.
No! I want my nonsensical fresh water from my hypersaline lake! :p I suspect Lake Retba has received the same treatment. :(
Don't worry your units can still automatically heal to full health when adjacent to it.

So if they are going to allow cheese tactics like this to win diplomatic victory, they need to raise the threshold to win to at least 20 instead of 10. You can see here where the wonky voting mechanics allow cheesing way to diplomatic victory. Pay attention to what Cyus is doing, and realize that even when everyone else (mostly) is voting for themselves, it in a way counts as a vote for Canada.

They did this in R&F already.

Nope, never once have they for me. I'm talking allies here, not friendships or less.

It's funny that you can sack the city, level its walls, scorch the land, salt the fields and drag the women off into captivity, leaving only the skiiers.

We need Norwegian Ski Troops back. Special ability: can pillage Ski Resorts.

Yeah, if I saw this coming I'd be tempted to squirt off all my WMDs before they got deleted.

Do so anyway. If the alternative wins, you get your WMDs reset up to the level of the policy target.

New Deal requires Democracy.

This is a huge philosophical shift in the game design. I wonder if it's a trial balloon, and that there may be more sculpting of governments by allowable policies to come?

This Biffa guy clearly doesn't care about his NDA.

Reading is hard. For the YouTube generation, the NDA should be provided in video format.

Nope, never once have they for me. I'm talking allies here, not friendships or less.
Ah, right, it's been a while since I played, but yes, allies not caring about that seemed like a bug to me.

So if they are going to allow cheese tactics like this to win diplomatic victory, they need to raise the threshold to win to at least 20 instead of 10. You can see here where the wonky voting mechanics allow cheesing way to diplomatic victory. Pay attention to what Cyus is doing, and realize that even when everyone else (mostly) is voting for themselves, it in a way counts as a vote for Canada.

Yes, that diplomatic voting looks really annoying. Feels like it should be a separate two-step process: First vote for A or B, and then you see the resutls. Once you see that, then you can vote for who or what you want to apply it to.

I can already foresee WC becoming a clown fiesta...

I love that some policies require a specific Goverment, like New Deal and Finest Hour need Democracy.

Has there been a list yet of all the specific policies that require a certain Goverment?

I love that some policies require a specific Goverment, like New Deal and Finest Hour need Democracy.

Has there been a list yet of all the specific policies that require a certain Goverment?
New Deal, Finest Hour, Third Alternative, Martial Law, Defense of the Motherland, Collectivism.

Top Bottom