Loading CBP mods crashes Civ

zeta

Mod Addict
Hey,

My friend is in trouble. We searched for the solution for 2-3 hours but didn't find it.

So... My friend's game crashed when loading CBP mods. He only uses R.E.D. mods with CBP and it seems that R.E.D. works fine, the game doesn't crash, but when activating CBP, the game crashes right away. It says: "Configuring Game Data..." and it crashes while doing that. My game works fine thou with even more mods.

Any solutions?

Those crashes usually relate to reference loops. Check that none of your mods reference a mod in the .modinfo that, in turn, references to that mod. Otherwise, post your logs.

Lots of database errors in that modpack. You should not get *any* errors related to CBP if you built the modpack correctly.

I installed it all correctly, as I did to myself. For me, everything works fine, but he had always some little bugs with mods. We both use Windows 10 x64

Well then what's the difference? Does he have all the required DLC, for instance? If there appears to be no differences between you then I guess you have to reinstall.

Top Bottom