Loading Crash - Civilization4.exe software error?

chac

Chieftain
Hello guys, ijust discovered this amaszing mod on MODB and i would love to pwn you all on the internets, but i cant play it, because it crashes when i try to load it. here is a screen capture atached, hoope you can help me, meanwhile i'm waiting.

Thanks. :)

Attachments

• error.bmp
    379.8 KB · Views: 143
You need to have BtS patch 3.13 installed.

First i tried the simplest thing guys, thankyou for replying, i tried to patch the game but an error ocurred [please see "patch313error" atachment], as you can see it says that its my game its not installed or/and that i have a non compatible version, as fot the "civbuildinfo" atachment i think i have the latest one, so i'm consedireng reinstalling, but was like 2 hours to get all the patches online, and they must be in order so i rather dont want to, do you guys think a reinstallation is necesary, or what else can i try. i read the guide and i'm sure i correctly installed the mod and the game, since i did it from a dvd and its even on the reg and everything, how could i make the patch work, is some beta patch or some other previous patch that i dont have or need?.

Thanks again:crazyeye:

Attachments

• patch313error.bmp
    249.7 KB · Views: 76
  • civbuildinfo.bmp
    370.4 KB · Views: 46
Download the patches from the website here. Don't use the automatically downloaded ones. Why those don't work as well confuses me, but they don't.

Can't get your pictures to open, but I would imagine the issue is that you need to patch base CIV4 as well as BtS. So download 1.74, then download 3.13. Make sure to install them in the proper order.

Top Bottom