Loading times benchmarks

Shurdus

Am I Napoleon?
Hello fanatics,

Quick question. Are there any websites or sources about loading times? I ask because I want to know how much loading time is normal for (for example) a single player game with small map. My i5 6600k seems to take until the end of the narrative to load a game. However I see marbozir and a friend of mine loading the game from main menu to game in seconds. I have no windows defender. ☺️

IDK why you see them loading that fast. Your 6600K is no faster then my 4670k in gaming and I have had it overclocked to 4.8 and never seen in increase in performance, even with testing. I also have the game installed on a really fast SSD and still takes until the end of the narrative.

I upgraded to a GTX 1070 and that only increased FPS performance but probably not enough to justify the $350 I spent on it unless I get a larger monitor with a larger resolution which I do plan on but it maybe awhile and I'm not at all impressed with ANY monitor out today, especially for the price they want.

The game plays smoothly and flawlessly for me. Loading times are of no concern unless the game is crashing frequently or something. Once its loaded then I dont plan on quiting it for a few hours :lol:

Top Bottom