Looking for a Civ 2 buddy.

I should warn you that I made some great changes to the text files in the my main civ2 directory, so somethings may not work

I did make unit/tech changes. Actually, all the regular units and techs are still there, I simply added new techs and units in the extras slots. However, ALL of the new techs, units, some regular wonders, and the SDI defense, are civ-specific (only I can build them :evil: ). They are also semi-invincible: the only way to kill them is to pray they aren't near cities with SDI defenses...:nuke:

I want to play multiplayer but im not sure how....

First, we gotta know eachother's IP address is. If you don't know, start civ2. In the main menu, go to "Multiplayer Game." In the next screen, select "Internet Game" and click "OK." In the next menu, go to "Begin Scenario." Select any scenario, and select "OK." Continue clicking "OK" until you get to the dialog box that says "Verify your IP address." Depending on what computer or windows system you have, the IP address should be automatically entered for you. Be sure to write it down!!!!

When that is done, you can then hit cancel.

Once you know your IP address, be sure to send it to the person you want to play with. When you have done that, start up a game (any game, scenario, new game, etc), and then let me know, and I will do my stuff and try to join your game (be sure that it is an OPEN game, so that other people can join in).

hey thanks alot, really thats all i needed to no was my ip address, now im ready to play.

k i got a game goin "a civ game" how do u join a game?

yea i wrote it down.

Can you send it to me via email? Just click on my screen name and you will see a drop down box. Select "Send email to PlutonianEmpire," then send it to me. Do that, and I will be able to give you my regular email address when I reply.

yeah i got it

Top Bottom