Looking for a roleplaying campaign.

I have no access to #erebus....

When I've tried using the links.... I get no chat... only a blank screen with a Mibbit logo

When I tried to point Hamachi to Erebus yesterday it said I needed a password....

Any ideas?

How do I chat with hamachi?

I see a bunch of you on there now

Join the channel FFHRP no password there and i removed the pass from erebusgame but its full anyway.

Damn, I'm late, ain't I? I still haven't got Hamachi on my comp... I am working on it

EDIT: Hamachi seems to not connect to the mediation server... arh...

bummer, I forgot why I set my alarm. :( I was like, what, its saturday, I dont need to go to school today.

Neomega, the game is still on the way, there are lots of technical difficulties. I think this round will mostly be straightening out that. And I hope so because I just found out I am unable to attend tonight :sad:

hey guys! Just to thank you for the game, even if it was short I had good time! I hope we can have some more of it, if you want I'm down even through (some) week nights! So maybe me and Mimic could play a little longer...;)! See ya

would sure be nice to join in but i dont know enough about FFH to do it good, and i don't have a lot of time...

that aside it looks like it could be fun.

Yeah, we'll start a new one once this one finishes or something.

Hey, was fun for as long as I could be there (damn connection problems - I'll check that router of mine, don't want problems connecting to anyone next time!)... How far did you play after I left?

And when are we going to do this again (play on)?

Hey, was fun for as long as I could be there (damn connection problems - I'll check that router of mine, don't want problems connecting to anyone next time!)... How far did you play after I left?

And when are we going to do this again (play on)?

about 3 hours I think. then I got slaughtered by an azure, so I left, ate, went grocery shopping, came back, and they had played for another couple hours.

Its a shame you and I cant play.

Do you maybe play other MP games, and maybe have an anti-cheat software installed? Because you only had issues with me and grey fox, who have "modded" versions. Or maybe you are subscribed to an MP service that has some kind of game compatibility checker running. I know people that played Quake III back in the days had it installed.

about 3 hours I think. then I got slaughtered by an azure, so I left, ate, went grocery shopping, came back, and they had played for another couple hours.

Its a shame you and I cant play.

Do you maybe play other MP games, and maybe have an anti-cheat software installed? Because you only had issues with me and grey fox, who have "modded" versions. Or maybe you are subscribed to an MP service that has some kind of game compatibility checker running. I know people that played Quake III back in the days had it installed.

I don't think that is the issue. But I agree that it is suspicious that only you and GreyFox made problems. I will find out whether that could trigger an eventual firewall in a router (and see if it can be disabled), if I have one...

Considering how long it finally took to get this thing started amongst connectivity problems and such, I think we should try again at the same time next Saturday.

If it doesn't take 6 hours to start playing :lol:

I can probably be there... don't currently have plans otherwise

I'll be there...

By the way, I think I have located the problem I had last time, I am now almost 100% positive that my router does indeed have a kind of firewall. I might not be able to fix it for this saturday, but I'll get it done asap. Hoping we can still make the game work this saturday...

How did last week's game wrap up btw? Since I wasn't eaten early :rolleyes:

Top Bottom