Looking for PlayByCloud players

Giacinto

Chieftain
Hi all,

I am relatively new to CIv (I got on board with the Epic free download) and I mostly played in single play mode. I tried to play synchronously a few but I had some very negative experiences, such as rude and even racist players, being kicked out from supposedly "open" games and so on. In any case, I find that mode a bit too stressful. so I thought of trying this forum to see if I can connect with people to play asynchronously. I noticed some forums already created for this purpose, but apparently there is no vacancy left, so here I am with a new one. I have all the expansions but I'm available to play the vanilla version.

Cheers,

Giacinto

I have a group with 5 people playing Play by Cloud games, (but as there is already some games playing, we should start new one after finishing some first)

Any success with these games? Do you all meet up at a specific time?

Giacinto, Onan, are you both in discord group, I have now starting a new game? also, Onanista = Onanka (Onan?) , or 2 people instead? if Giacinto interested let me know, I can still add a slot.

Yes, I am just the one person, and I have joined the game.

Are there places where people look for Play By Cloud games? Giacinto, you mentioned forums, could you enlighten me?

I'll also sign up for the Discord mentioned.

if you want, join my discord channel: https://discord.gg/UcEw92eC I will ask if some people in the group want to start a new game first. (but still we have 3 games playing, so you may have to wait.)
Unfortunately your discord link expired, could you send me a new link please. I'm also looking for open cloud games but could not find any. It is okay if I have to wait until you start a new game.

Top Bottom