LoR SVN

No, that was it, I think. It seemed new to me, though - since I downloaded the latest run, whenever I start a custom game, it begins with the BUG options screen open - and the first button on there that I saw was the 'check for updates' one.... (I, of course, assumed the game knew more than I did and was trying to tell me there were more updates available! :p )

Anyway, since it looked like it came from the BUG menu it's probably the BUG option you mentioned. Thanks!

Hi phungus420,

I've been playing SVN revision 128 since its release (14.05.2010), excellent mod, no problems at all, very good playability.

Since yesterday I've been playing SVN revision 131, didn't notice any difference for now, I've checked the new option for extra aggression of the AI, didn't notice anything special.

One problem regarding load time of a saved game (from within the game), it has increased a lot, about 45 seconds, and still on early game, about X5 from revision 128.

End of turn is fast and loading a saved game on game start is fast too.

Edit Hello PHUNGUS420, i've heard the sad news, and I wish you well for whatever your new project will be.

I really really need to go back to SVN revision 128, if you have any backups please tell.
Since you stopped your involvement with LoR there will be no fix for my problem mentioned on this post, so I'de like to go back one revision, which I enjoyed so much.

Many thanks.

Hello all,

Half my kingdom for LoR SVN Revision 128. If you got it and can upload it, my thanks to you.

Hello all,

Half my kingdom for LoR SVN Revision 128. If you got it and can upload it, my thanks to you.

You can go back to revision 128, just use the svn command "update to revision".

Hi,
I just wanted to give the 0.9.9 dev version a try. Is there some changelog anywhere that includes was has been altered since 0.9.8d+ ? Because the current changelog in the readme folder only goes as far as to the latter.

edit: I was especially interested what has changed in regard to these dozen points.

Thanks, f.

And while thinking of speed, I would be also concerned whether the Better AI 1.0 will get included. It is supposed to be noticably faster than its previous releases.
Otherwise I would just try my luck installing BBAI1.0 on top of LoR.

Hi,
I just wanted to give the 0.9.9 dev version a try. Is there some changelog anywhere that includes was has been altered since 0.9.8d+ ? Because the current changelog in the readme folder only goes as far as to the latter.

edit: I was especially interested what has changed in regard to these dozen points.

Thanks, f.

There is the LOR dev txt, https://civ4lor.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/civ4lor/Trunk/LoR/docs/LoR_Dev.txt , but i don't know how much of it was implemented. I have merged the latest LoR (131) with a newer RevDCM (522) that contains better AI (586).
Check the main thread in the modpacks section

Top Bottom