Lotto #3, quickie

Bjornlo said:
A Torpedo Destroyer (early early destroyer). More details should I win.
Antiochus VII said:
Early destroyer of 1900-1914 vintage - I may be seconding Bjornlo or may not depending on what he's got in mind, but I'm thinking at least 2 guns with a visible attack plus the torpedo attack.
A 4-stacker has been made. Check Wyrm's units. :)

But that 4 stacker is much more modern than the early destroyer I had in mind. Behold, the class originator / namesake. The Spanish Navy's Destructor in 1886.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destructor_(Spanish_warship)

Hi Wyrmshadow,

First let me say congratulations to Leaven! :)

Second let me say thank you again for the opportunity at your lotto!

And third I have a small itsy bitsy request that I'm hoping won't be any trouble for you. (I'll just ask this once and won't pester you about it :) )

I am thinking that if I had access to your original model of both the Ju-52 dropping paras behind it and your models of some other nations' transports, most importantly the C-47, AND if I could load them into Bryce 5 (which I have), then I could add paras to the other transports to make a complete set. I'd like to add these units to the mod I've been working on.

Would you be willing and/or able to lend me the original models of these units in a format compatible with or convertable to Bryce 5?

Either way, thanks again for all the awesome units you've been producing. :goodjob: I plan on using a LOT of them in the mod I'm working on. :)

Wow, you leave town for a couple days and win the lotto, I'll have to try this more often....

Sorry for the delay is posting, and thanks again for the lotto Wyrm, I'm sure it will look amazing. As for the Railgun question, I would personally love to see it made, but I totally understand if the attack is too difficult to model, so let's leave it to Wyrmshadows artistic license ;)

Top Bottom