MAd's World Game SUmmary

the panzer *still* sucks just less so :lol:

You think so? The thing can kill three units in one turn with Blitz...:eek: Also sounds perfect for what tanks do best, ie storming rapidly across the map while bombers knock out the defences.

I like the Ballista Elephant, I always thought that would make a monster resourceless UU. Overpowered, in all probablility, but fun. :D

You think so? The thing can kill three units in one turn with Blitz...:eek: Also sounds perfect for what tanks do best, ie storming rapidly across the map while bombers knock out the defences.

I like the Ballista Elephant, I always thought that would make a monster resourceless UU. Overpowered, in all probablility, but fun. :D

It is until the first time Suryavarman shows up as an AI!

Can, yes, if healthy. If it's healthy after 2 attacks you've blasted the crap out of the defending tile with collateral, you're attacking something laughably backwards, or you're incredibly lucky.

I don't see how resource-less elephant UU is particularly worse than prat/war chariot/keshik/god mode numidian/immortal/etc. Very annoying that you can't choke him off metal, but then there are a lot of civs you don't want to attack at certain times. Elephants are pretty woeful defensively vs siege and not cost effective against spears (AI fears attacking spears if on hills/defensive terrain, though seldom uses elephants outside of offense/defense stack play anyway unlike things like knights etc).

The Ballista doesn't look overpowered from stats, but it'd probably make the Khmer worth playing (right now they're not so great).

Top Bottom