Mafia and Werewolves - Game Thread

You don't have to believe that it's correct for me to claim the way I did, you just have to believe that I think it's correct, which I've shown that I do.

Normally I would be apologizing for the antiquated forum software and trying really hard to make sure that the warm welcoming atmosphere of our community made up for it...but really right now I am just wishing that this game had been run on our subforum at MU Moderator Action: snip
Hi all, I'm ploughing through the thread as best as I can (I was going to be busy for the next six hours or so but an event's just been cancelled). Before I get back to the thread and trying to get the tone, this post by Tim means (as he's just confirmed off-site and you can see from his name being crossed out) that he's been banned from the site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all, I'm ploughing through the thread as best as I can (I was going to be busy for the next six hours or so but an event's just been cancelled). Before I get back to the thread and trying to get the tone, this post by Tim means (as he's just confirmed off-site and you can see from his name being crossed out) that he's been banned from the site.

huh??

I'm going to keep it real, I only signed up for this game because Tim asked me to fill in. I don't really have a reason to keep playing if Tim is out.

I'm going to keep it real, I only signed up for this game because Tim asked me to fill in. I don't really have a reason to keep playing if Tim is out.
You have all of Tim's friends.

Yeah. We are discussing possible solutions for the game to go on. I will let Jarrema post about it since I am not sure how he wants to handle the situation. But imo there are solutions.

CFC considers in-forum open discussion of moderator actions to be an offence by itself and might get you banned too so let's not get too deep into that.

You have all of Tim's friends.
I mean I'm not saying I'm 100% going to replace out because it is sort of unfair to the game host if like two people just randomly replace out, but also I have other games to play and the main reason why I decided to spend my time on this one is because I wanted to play with Tim and also he wanted me to make sure the game had enough bodies to be able to start.

I'm going to see what happens first though, maybe I just get killed at night and I don't have to worry about any of this.

I mean I'm not saying I'm 100% going to replace out because it is sort of unfair to the game host if like two people just randomly replace out, but also I have other games to play and the main reason why I decided to spend my time on this one is because I wanted to play with Tim and also he wanted me to make sure the game had enough bodies to be able to start.

I'm going to see what happens first though, maybe I just get killed at night and I don't have to worry about any of this.

That's understandable and I will respect your decision.
But if it helps I like you having you here, even if I'm suss you.

You're welcome to stay with us and play on, regardless of whether it is in this game or other future ones.

uhhhhh i'm confused???

why was that enough to ban him?
Moderator Action: As others have explained public discussion of moderator actions is not allowed, thank you --NZ

i also wanted to play with tim ):

Last edited by a moderator:
Discussing where and how to continue playing (e.g. move to somewhere where Tim isn't banned yet or staying here and finding a replacement for Tim) IS allowed.

Discussing why Tim is banned is NOT allowed.

Top Bottom