Maginot line

Jorge21

Chieftain
Hi to everyone, why maginot line have so much HP is impossible to kill that mother:) :) :) :):) :) :) :):) :) :) :):) :) :) :)er thing.Germany conquest France in a few days real life but with this fkng maginot line so buffed i cant do nothing they have a lot of dmg. What can i do?:mad:

Sorry for my bad english.

Simply disable the maginot line in the menu or start your attack through Belgium/Netherlands.

I wanted to play vs maginot line, and i cant attack Belgium...Anyways How do you discover more designs? I mean i know i can build Panzer VII and more models but how i discover them? I only can build Panzer IV by default

Hi to everyone, why maginot line have so much HP is impossible to kill that mother:) :) :) :):) :) :) :):) :) :) :):) :) :) :)er thing.Germany conquest France in a few days real life but with this fkng maginot line so buffed i cant do nothing they have a lot of dmg. What can i do?:mad:

The optimal tactic is to wait until you declare war on the Dutch & Belgium, beeline for Paris. After capturing Paris, the Maginot Line is destroyed automatically.

As Germany you declare war on Belgium & Netherlands around 10th May 1940 as per real life. (Without alternative history switched on)

Adding to SollingDown's answer.
Projects get unlocked in 2 ways; EXP from the prior unit and/or DATE.

If you are attacking the line with tanks then it is sure to be impossible. Use infantry or Waffen coupled with At-gun or artillery.

Sorry to bring this thread back but I feel like the dev has a bias towards France. The way the Magniot line is set up, not only does it give France a defensive advantage, but also an unfair offensive advantage that they did NOT have in real life. The second they declare war, they begin an invasion, and there is nothing you can do to counter it except wait twenty turns until you can declare war on Belgium and the Netherlands. Basically, if you don't play alt history, you are screwed.

You must think like Field Marshal Von Manstein strike at the forset tiles in between Metz and Brussels right where the Maginot line ends in the North. simultaneously launch another group of Panzers with artillery and air support to drive to the channel coast between Brussels and Amsterdam. The key is speed! first panzers and mechanized infantry make their deep drives into enemy territory, supporting them you must bring all your navel air and artillery power to bear to bombard and quickly capture the low countries (Brussels and Netherlands). Once this is achieved you can go in a number of different directions depending on the circumstances so long as you keep acting quickly so the French and British cant develop a strong line of defence which could stall the offensive. In my game during the phony war when I was taking Denmark and Norway my army was skirmishing with the French and British along the Maginot and Siegfried lines given their great strength it was basically a World War 1 immovable line. But I kept shelling them while my main force of panzers and mechanized troops quickly drove from their position in the low countries down swiftly towards the swiss border using artillery and air to capture Reims then Mulhouse. Now the large French British force pressing down on our border is encircled along with the entire Maginot line and cities of Metz and Strasbourg. With only artillery and basic infantry, these forces can gradually be shelled and squeezed out of existence while the panzers can keep the pace up by moving to its next objectives

Top Bottom