Map already used?

After submitting my 2nd game (a rather unimpressive deity quechua rush in 2950) I had the thought to check the starting map if it was valid. Imagine my horror, when it stated: map already used. Well, I didn't reload that map. It was a 3 times regenerated map, which I tried and despite some stupid moves of mine managed to win. No cheating or reloading involved.

Does that check check against already submitted maps, or does it check the map itself if i played it already and used that knowledge to my advantage?

If you played it first, and then checked, it's probably nothing. Happened to me once too.

Played it in a matter of a few minutes (honestly, this game was much easier then the minor gauntlet 12, which was only chieftain difficulty).

Now my next game will be an immortal rush on immortal difficulty, and then an praetorian rush on emperor. Isn't it fitting. ^^

After submitting my 2nd game (a rather unimpressive deity quechua rush in 2950) I had the thought to check the starting map if it was valid. Imagine my horror, when it stated: map already used. Well, I didn't reload that map. It was a 3 times regenerated map, which I tried and despite some stupid moves of mine managed to win. No cheating or reloading involved.

Does that check check against already submitted maps, or does it check the map itself if i played it already and used that knowledge to my advantage?
Once you submit, the game is in the database, so checking it after, will give you a message.

Top Bottom