Map Generator = CRAP!

N0mad

Chieftain
Ok so i click 100x100 map i start the game fairly good area, then the computer shows up right next to me. I wanted to have a nice and long game but the stupid map generator spawned the damn ai right next to me causing me to capture their capital and destroy them!

Boo!

Originally posted by N0mad
Ok so i click 100x100 map i start the game fairly good area, then the computer shows up right next to me. I wanted to have a nice and long game but the stupid map generator spawned the damn ai right next to me causing me to capture their capital and destroy them!

Boo!
You wanted a long game but were only playing against one other civ?

Couldn't you have made peace with them and grown up side by side with them, dealing with the challenges an opportunities that provides.

It's more about the choices you make than the setup the game gives you. ;)

If you want a long game, put it on 7 civs. And Tim is right. The game is not just war...at least its not supposed to be...:mwaha:

Originally posted by Patches97
wait, the Map Generator? or the Map editor?

duh! It sez right here:

origionally posted by N0mad

Boo!

Originally posted by Patches97
OOH!!... Thank you, I think.again I ask how do you use that Originally posted by thing???

You click on the quote button on the post you want to quote the text from, then delete the parts you don't want to quote, add in your reply, then post.

THIS ADVICE HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU BY...um...s-...SOME GUY SOMEWHERE!!!:confused:

Top Bottom