Map lore

I'd say put the Sheaim by the Elohim and Kuriotates, they don't have any evil nearby.
And the Sidar down by the Balseraphs to compete over that peninsula.

I quite like the idea of evil coming from the north. In most fantasy it's just some unrealistic mountain-enclosed deadland. In medieval Scandinavia churches had no windows on the north side as evil could have come in from them.

The scetch of your map looks very compromising, especially as i like playing lanun i already see rich coastal citys to raid :lol: , but i wonder if kael does not have an old d&d campaign map in his stash though, i still have almost all my maps from my d&d / RQ adventures, mostly printed bryce 3d terrain and hand drawn over enviroment.

Thing is, that FfH the mod has very little with FfH the D&D campaigns... So there is no map, because he never had a campaign in our Erebus.

I imagine from all the Lore it wouldn't work very well anyway. That world was permeated with a mist that stole your memories, so people lived on very high peaks to stay out of it. Thus it was a LOT of VERY small islands.

Yeah well the Erebus in the Fall from heaven mod has never felt like its the same world as that mist world from his D&D campaigns, as wilboman says.

Just four letters: When?:crazyeye:

Not before I get a working shadow version:(

I decided to skip 0.23 as not many have it, and the conversion would have been difficult enough to justify a complete remake.

For those of you who became impatient, there is my new map called "map where Evil rules"(maybe not so "lore"). But placing of Doviello, Ilians and Amurites is similar to Age of Ice scenario.

@zxccvbmn
sorry for spamming in your thread:crazyeye:

Nevermind, bumps don't hurt

What about the world locations?

Broken Sepulcher: That big island in the south? Keeps him from overruning civilisations too easily ;)

Dragon Bones: Could be anywhere really. Perhaps in Malakim lands? (the whole 'bleached bone' thing).

Letum Frigus: Was the west of the Illians in AoI

The Maelstrom: Put it in the western ocean, so there's something there?

Odio's Prison: Says 'the Lands of Kilmorph' in the civilopedia entry, I guess that would be Khazad turf.

Pool of Tears: Elohim, as already mentioned

The Pyre Seraphic: Smack right between Bannor and Clan lands, give 'em something to fight over :D

Remnants of Patria: Tough one. I think perhaps around the area of either Elohim of Kuriotates? Maybe Amurites?

Tomb of Sucellus: No idea. The southeast (as there's nothing there yet)?

Edit: Tomb of Sucellus is buildable by Amurites in age of Ice, so it should presumably be in Amurite lands.

Yggdrasil: Elf lands, between Ljosalfar and Svartalfar to cause similar issues as Pyre Seraphic.

Announcement:

My FfH finally works. You can begin to except some information on the progress of this scenario but don't hold your breath.

And then of course, the Meteor Swarm entry of the civilopedia shows up and screws the whole map up ;)

It is based around a war between Ljosalfar and Hippus ;)

Especially with the Hippus being roaming mercenaries.

I'm reading a book about great generals at the moment - it is remarkable how often armies fight on other people's territory.

I'm reading a book about great generals at the moment - it is remarkable how often armies fight on other people's territory.

Yes, an invasion tends to cause that. :rolleyes:

Oh, did you mean on the territory of third parties? ;)

Germany & Italy are of particular note here, as they were'nt unified till the mid to late 1800s, and so spent many of Europe's major conflicts (the thirty years war, the napoleonic wars, etc) as the battleground rather than a protagonist.

The meteor swarm entry itself details an attack on a Hippus city by Ljosalfar troops, bemoaning the lack of siege weapons amongst the elves, with meteor swarm becoming an appropriate alternative. It's not totally unlikely that the Ljosalfar have crossed Amurite or Bannor territory to get there, but still...

Yes, third party was what I was thinking of.

Top Bottom