Mapping out the teams

:lol: Yes i could have gone on about a lot of things, but i restrained myself to just one;)

Even though he is playing the turns i can't imagine his team would just let him loose to do as he pleased mining hills everywhere (couldn't resist:)).
So building MoM is out? :lol: There's some quality guys on that team so the best we can hope for is he disrupts the continuity.

So building MoM is out? :lol: There's some quality guys on that team so the best we can hope for is he disrupts the continuity.

Maybe thats why the council takes so long to play their turns, dinsog gives his plan for what to do, then everyone else has to spead several posts explaining to him that building a settler in the face of a massive KISS invasion force is a bad idea until he eventually comes to understand or at a minimum accept their reasoning:lol:

Oops another example slipped out there :D

Maybe thats why the council takes so long to play their turns, dinsog gives his plan for what to do, then everyone else has to spead several posts explaining to him that building a settler in the face of a massive KISS invasion force is a bad idea until he eventually comes to understand or at a minimum accept their reasoning:lol:

I wouldn't highlight this too much, The Council could argue that he should be banned as 'an unfun element.' I don't know about them, but I am certainly enjoying this.

Oops another example slipped out there :D

He wasnt the only one, sometimes it was like banging my head against a brick wall on that team!

Top Bottom