MapStat Question

Bartleby

Remembers laughter
I'm asking here rather than in Utility Programs in the hope of getting wider exposure.

MapStat has lately taken to not automatically loading the autosave; it's set to monitor the correct directory and it's still able to copy and compress the autosaves to a different directory but I have to manually open the saves myself.
Has anyone seen this before, or can anyone suggest why it should happen and/or how I can I get it to work again?

Maybe try reinstalling it? They only problem I've had w/ MS is when I start Civ3 it doesn't always bring up the save. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't.

I suppose before doing that you could run MS for a few turns w/ the autoload turned off, and then quit and exit Civ & MS. Then reload them, and turn the autoload back on. But other than that, I dunno.

Edit: What version of MapStat are you running? Evidently this was a bug in 2.6.0, that was fixed in 2.6.1. So if you have that version, you might want to d/l the new on.

Shouldn't this be in C&C?

Yes, it should. But he stated why it wasn't, and I'm leaving here for exposure. Dianthus hasn't been around in a while, which is why I didn't refer him back to the author of the program.

Just in case anyone's interested:
I had to delete the existing registry entries before reinstalling, but it works again now. :banana:

Top Bottom