Mazatl and Flavorstart 2.0

[to_xp]Gekko;7302776 said:
nice changes, but why do the Elohim get a flavor for bradeline's well? isn't it a entropy-mana "evil" unique feature?

It's one of the sites originally listed in Kael's description of the Elohim - they guard it to prevent others from abusing it - and in the current FF they can also sanctify it (the Elohim description is actually where I first read about it). From the teaser of 034 that Kael posted however it looks like he's implemented Bradeline's Well in the main mod - so our version might well be deferring to the main mod content in the near future.

Might be, but I don't think the Elohim make any differences when it comes to guarding the historically important places on Erebus. Maybe MagisterCultum or someone else knowing as much as him about erebusian history does know more about it, but that was always my interpretation of their background.

EDIT: Oops, missed Vehem's last post when I was typing this.

It's one of the sites originally listed in Kael's description of the Elohim - they guard it to prevent others from abusing it - and in the current FF they can also sanctify it (the Elohim description is actually where I first read about it). From the teaser of 034 that Kael posted however it looks like he's implemented Bradeline's Well in the main mod - so our version might well be deferring to the main mod content in the near future.

This ties into my only real issue with Fall From Heaven - the lack of proper documentation. If I encounter an new feature on the map, the next logical step is to check the civilopeida .. is there any decent info there? Perhaps 10% chance, and if not you have to go out and search on the forums.

If someone make some new cool feature that can be used in various ways, clearly the best way to have people using it is to write it down in the pedia what it is and how to use it.

Top Bottom