Medicine Man's Map Conversion?

General Toad

Chieftain
I just downloaded RfE last night, and I have to say, it's fantastic. The one thing I miss over vanilla FFH, though, is that I can no longer use Medicine Man's pre-settled 21 Civ map. Would it be possible to convert it to this modmod(mod), possibly with additional civs such as the Dural, Scions, and Mechanos? Even if there's a way to simply clear the map of civs, and allow the player to pick the civs and set the starting conditions via worldbuilder would be good to know.

Awesome! Be sure to post how it went. Even if you can't convert that peticular map, a pre-settled start of any form would be nice, granted the team is up to it. I enjoy an RP-type game, and one where the Civs are in lore-supportings areas with the proper religions and features, ect., really adds to the immersion. Thanks for taking the time!

FlavorMod and ErebusContinent do a pretty good job as of now with making things Lorewise appropriate. Not to meantion I don't think it would be too hard to use an advanced start and the worldbuilder to create a scenario that was fun. If I had more free time in RL I'd probably give it a go.

I remember playing the original map (the one from Nikis-Knight) and it was awesome exept for RoK spreading too much.
For Rife the only problem would be to put mazatl and cualli as if i remember correctly , the jungle area is already the fighting zone of the clan and the bannor

Top Bottom