[MESOPOTAMIAN]: Temple of Marduk

Man, don't tell us what you're doing otherwise it makes the wait is worse as I can barely wait for that edubba of yours.;):D I can't wait to see what you come up with for mesopotamian buildings since its basically all up to the imagination. Though I would like to see those buildings in the picture i showed you.;) No pressure though to do what I want:p

Motina said:
Yes, and thank you for proving my point that Bel and Marduk are interchangable, because Marduk is the master over all.

Then you should be aware that the other Mesopotamian gods had the "bel" honorific as well. The only reason Marduk is so strongly associated with it in our present time is because Babylon holds such strong emphasis in our thoughts.

doronron said:
I look forward to seeing your city graphics for ancient Mesopotamia, Prestidigitator. This ziggurat is a great start.

*hinthint* before the next ziggurat is ready? *hinthint* ;)

Prestidigitator, I will include this building as well as your code in my First Peoples mod, see the New Civilizations subforum. Ziggurat for Sumer, Code for Babylon.

That would be a very interesting scenario to play as one of the very early city states/nations before and around the time of sargon of akkad.

Thank you ocrapitsnico. I just might make a scenario with the correct starting locations, but we really should post this in my thread and not hijack Predisitig...:blush: , copy and paste from my last post, my mind went blank for a second... Prestidigitator. There we go.:goodjob:

Prestidigitator, I confirm that your excellent buildings will be included in version 0.2 of my First Peoples of the World mod. I have also used some of your meso flags as well.:goodjob:

Top Bottom