Michael Moore endorses....Wesley Clark?

Will the democrats ever have a good candidate? Or does their very nature prevent it?

Originally posted by thestonesfan
Will the democrats ever have a good candidate? Or does their very nature prevent it?

At least they have allways had better candidates than the republican party.

Right. Kennedy, and uh, no one else.

Clinton is a fine politician, but I he's not respectable enough to have been what I'd call a good president.

Their very nature prevents it. The Democratic party isnt a party really. Its a coalition of left wing interests with competing agendas and leaders. A candidate that would please all the factions and motivate them all to go vote for him/her is unlikely any time soon.

I'm going to run for a Third Party. The WILD Party!

It's from an old Alice Cooper song.

Originally posted by Double Barrel
For every "good" point you attempt to cast upon General Wesley Clark, easy-to-find examples of his true nature seem to counter each point. They paint the picture that he is not quite exactly who is trying to portray himself to be. What, the emperor has no clothes??? :p

This has got to be the most ridiculous charge ever brought against anyone, even in the US. How in the world was Clark supposed to know in 1994 that Ratko Mladic would alledgedly murder 7500 Muslims in Srebrenica in 1995? This was the crime that earned him his notoriety, and the reason he is a wanted man. The journalist who wrote the DELIBERATELY misleading quoted article should be banished for unethical practice. And you Doublebarrel should be more critical of what you read. It is frustrating that many people will no doubt believe the crap you are pushing.

Originally posted by Dr. Dr. Doktor

This has got to be the most ridiculous charge ever brought against anyone, even in the US. How in the world was Clark supposed to know in 1994 that Ratko Mladic would alledgedly murder 7500 Muslims in Srebrenica in 1995?

He could have checked that gray goo of intelligence.

Dr and Double Barrel, youre standing over a corpse and arguing about it. Clarks finished, kaput. Not only doesnt the emperor have no clothes, he aint got no chance neither.

He could have checked that gray goo of intelligence.

Maybe he should. Or maybe he was on a negotiating mission. People entirely fail to understand the complexity of the situation back during the Yugoslav Civil war. Negotiating was part of the whole strategy of the west to get the parties to desist from murdering eachother. This Novak character is a phony, a liar, an absolutely ruthless character. He is currently accused of being the one who exposed the CIA officer, after her husband had been critical of the Iraq war.

Mr. Clark will appreciate your vote. In fact, he'll probably be able to personally thank you and the five other people who will vote for him.

Originally posted by Dumb pothead
Dr and Double Barrel, youre standing over a corpse and arguing about it. Clarks finished, kaput. Not only doesnt the emperor have no clothes, he aint got no chance neither.

All the republicans have is lies, lies lies. I cannot understand that the american public are going to stand for this. It is horrifying.

The Dr. prescribes a heaping dose of Clark to cure America's woes!

The Dr. prescribes a heaping dose of Clark to cure America's woes!

No I wouldn't. I just wish that just for one tiny little moment some republican somewhere would say something that is actually true. Is that so difficult?

I mean have they really sunk that low that they are using a man's military career against him. They must be really really scared.

Originally posted by Håkan Eriksson
What about Michael Moores previous "democrats and republicans, same **** different name"-statements.

Everyone was saying that in 2000.

No one is saying that now.

Originally posted by rmsharpe

He should be giving it back to the government if he's against the tax cut, not using it for left-wing political activism.

He doesn't trust the Republican government in the first place?

Originally posted by Dr. Dr. Doktor
This has got to be the most ridiculous charge ever brought against anyone, even in the US. How in the world was Clark supposed to know in 1994 that Ratko Mladic would alledgedly murder 7500 Muslims in Srebrenica in 1995? This was the crime that earned him his notoriety, and the reason he is a wanted man. The journalist who wrote the DELIBERATELY misleading quoted article should be banished for unethical practice. And you Doublebarrel should be more critical of what you read. It is frustrating that many people will no doubt believe the crap you are pushing.

:rotfl:

*ahem* First of all, I'm not a Republican or Bush supporter (as alluded to in one of your next posts.)

Secondly, the friggin' U.S. STATE DEPARTMENT advised General Wesley Clark to refrain from meeting with Ratko Mladic, because THEY ALREADY KNEW WHAT HE HAD DONE!!

Let's see...by General Clark's own words we went to war because of Serbian ethnic cleansing and other war crimes. So wouldn't it make sense that one of Serbia's top generals would be a part of this, especially when the U.S. State Department is advising Clark accordingly???

Dr., your allegiance to the General is blinding your objectivity, my friend. :scan:

Dumb pothead is right about General Wesley Clark being a corpse, finished, and kaput.

I just wish that just for one tiny little moment some Democrat somewhere would say something that is actually true. :p

One wonders, then, why Donald Rumsfeld isn't a corpse, finished, and kaput?

Oh wait a second, what about George Bush?

What about General Tommy Franks, red-blooded American?

Play it again, Donny!

Special alert! Blackguarding thug invited to Pentagon! One more than usual, we mean...

"Because Saddam was our ally then."

That last picture is huge, took quite some time to load...

Top Bottom