Might & Magic demos

Chieftess

Retired Moderator
Are there any M&M demos (or any other demos in that line of games? Heros of Might and Magic, etc.)? I've been looking for them, and half the links seem broken. (and the other half take me to Legends of M&M). The 3do.com and mightandmagic.com websites seem down. (I tried the same links a year ago). Did that company go belly up?

Nice try Ginger Ale, but that's not it. :p

"Might and Magic 9". Not Heros, Not Legends.

No gold sticker for you! ;)

and absolutely deserved it for running the Might & Magic franchise to the ground. :mad:

Go to http://telp.org/mm8 and ask around (there are also links to MM6-9.)

latest word is that Ubisoft picked up the franchise and there are rumors that Heroes V is in development. :undecide:

I tried the Heroes of M&M demo, and I absolutely stink at it! :p

Last time I played it, it was with my cousin years ago. Any tips for that game?

EDIT: Well, I have to say... Heroes of M&M III is the HARDEST demo I've ever played....

I played Heroes of M&M III some tome ago, and had several guides & walkthroughs which made it easier... I always played in the second easiest level, but it did not seem that hard. I also played HMM IV and sucks.

You can buy Might and Magic 6 - 9 for around $20 in one package on Amazon.

I have only played MM 6 and 7. MM6 was among the best RPG in its time, and I enjoyed it alot. You get to slay Black Dragons and Red Dragons in that game. :) The later sequels in the series are not that good, mainly due to lack of innovation in gameplay and poor graphics. :(
Dbear said:
Yes, 3DO went belly-up
and absolutely deserved it for running the Might & Magic franchise to the ground.
Yeah, it's unbelievable.. hard to imagine a company could go bankrupt with such a well known and award-winning series that is (Heroes of) Might and Magic.

yeah, I remember reading about MM9, then one day went to their site and only got a file directory. I've heard things too about the last of their games. (I wonder what went wrong in their company...). I've played MM6 though, and it's pretty good. Although, this one room in the wizards tower/level or where-ever it is crashes my other computer when the one wizard/magician makes a noise. I might've read about that bug somewhere.

Top Bottom