Migration

SaepesGenistae

SaepesGenistae
Here is a scenario where civs must "migrate" to the "Land of Plenty" - the huge landmass at the far south of the map which contains almost all of the resources and luxuries of the map. The only problem is, three very hostile landmasses (or "barriers") stand in their way. The first is full of volcanoes and fruitless terrain; the second almost entirely mountains and the third a maze of streams amongst a continent entirely made up of volcanoes.

Default rules generally apply, except:
- Settlers are now called Migrants and cost no city population.
- Barbarians are now Archer and Longbowman.
- Civs begin with 2 workers.
- Domination victory now only requires 25% of the terrain and population.
- Volcanoes' eruption power is doubled! :cool:

Domination and Conquest are the only possible victories. Civs muct research seafaring techs as quickly as possible and quickly take out the Raging barbarians on each landmass, rapidly setting up trade routes between the island capital and far away colonies. It will be a race against the other civs to migrate southwards as quickly as possible; alternatively, you could amass a huge army and attack each enemy civ in turn to achieve a Conquest victory. I hope this will be enjoyable! :)

Edit: Fixed old file, Jul 18 2005.

Attachments

• Migration.zip
    42.5 KB · Views: 226
If you can not win useing Victory Points Then why do you have Them? :)

Seems interesting but dont know when i could find the time to play it.

Sorry, I posted an old version of the file... :blush:

I'm fixing this now.

Btw, if you have any time at all, DON'T PLAY THIS! This is just a simple scenario I didn't spend too much time on; if you want to play one, play the Union of Italy/Peloponnesian War ones (I spent more time on those ;) !)

Top Bottom