• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Mini - Madness at 13th Department

Zack has been lynched

Town victory!

1. JoanK
-Mafia Lynched day 1

2. Zack
- Mafia Lynched day 4

3. Optical
- Sane cop SURVIVED!

4. Verarde
- Sane cop SURVIVED!

5. BSmith
- Paranoid cop Killed night 3

6. Mat93
- Paranoid cop Killed night 2

7. topsecret
- Naive cop Lynched day 2

8. Visorslash
- Naive cop Lynched day 3

9. DaveShack
- Insane cop SURVIVED!

10. Dreadnought
- Insane cop Killed night 1

After death of JoanK at day one, game was almost over.
But, it must be said, that during last day, it was LyLo situation :)

Well done Verarde and Optical for figuring out Zack...although I will say you had all the info you needed a day earlier, with Verarde getting 1 innocent and 1 guilty scan. Damn Zack for killing me :(

Bad luck to the scum on day1, and almost pulled it off Zack :)

Jesus Zack, thank you so much. :(

Had I not died unexpectedly, I was going to say Zack was the last mafia. After thinking about it, and reading be thread, I came to that conclusion, mostly because he was so earnest in pushing a lynch. As well as some snuggling. But good job for getting him.

After death of JoanK at day one, game was almost over.
Yeah, it would have been hard enough with two mafia. By myself, it was impossible.

Well done Verarde and Optical for figuring out Zack...although I will say you had all the info you needed a day earlier, with Verarde getting 1 innocent and 1 guilty scan. Damn Zack for killing me :(

Bad luck to the scum on day1, and almost pulled it off Zack :)
Yeah, I was shocked I wasn't lynched a day earlier than I was.

Jesus Zack, thank you so much. :(
Huh? Is this sarcastic?

Had I not died unexpectedly, I was going to say Zack was the last mafia. After thinking about it, and reading be thread, I came to that conclusion, mostly because he was so earnest in pushing a lynch. As well as some snuggling.
Snuggling?

But good job for getting him.
Not really. Scan results showed I was obviously scum the day you were lynched (while you were still alive), and by the last day scan results were able to show beyond a doubt that I was scum.

I believe false scan results provided by second mafia member would change A LOT

but of course I cannot be sure about it

Top Bottom