1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Mini-NOTW IX: Carnival House

Discussion in 'Mafia/NOTW' started by Ekolite, Jun 29, 2010.

1. landlubber

landlubber Scottish Nationalist

No! I liked this game. :(

2. classical_hero

classical_hero In whom I trust

Should we reveal our PM's now?

3. Ekolite

Ekolite The Mighty Jungle

Sure why not. :)

4. Autolycus

Autolycus Emperor

My game has started. Day 3 is dawning, so I recommend you get cracking on working for your team, whether innocent or otherwise.

5. civplayah

civplayah phantasm

:( :cry:

6. classical_hero

classical_hero In whom I trust

Here is my PM.
    The night Krill got killed was a direct result of me revealing that my goal was to have him lynched and it was an accurate result. Most of the night actions were based on my scans with my helmet.

7. choxorn

choxorn Watermelon Headcrab

I seem to have deleted my role PM, Basically, I snuck around in the sewers and went through trapdoors between the sewers and the basements of people's houses, and stole a lot of stuff. I later broke into the royal palace, stole an amulet belonging to a visiting princess, and got captured.

So yeah, that amulet really was Catharsis's. After he made that post in the thread saying something about arson, I sent him a PM that said something like, "Note to self: Set victims on fire next time."

8. Catharsis

Catharsis catch u on the flip scythe

Role PM of Princess Long-name-that-I-can't-remember:

Note: the amulet was nerfed halfway through the game, removing the doublevote effect. (Which, I must admit, along with another rule-change that I was on the wrong end of, kind of diminished my interest in the game a bit.)

Basically I had no idea what was going on at any point during the game and my character couldn't actually do anything, so I just roleplayed. I didn't kill Pinman.