mod AI reputation for teamplay?

Serp

King
Everytime I play with friends MP in teams, the AI is hostile right from the start and denounces/start war.

It is because of the very big negative amount of reputation we gain, because we are "advanced with points".
But this also happens when playing on diety with 4 humans vs 4 AI. The single AI player has much more points than a single human player.

Our assumption is, that the AI is comparing his single player points with our total team points.
This would mean every game that includes teams, will always result in early war.

Questions:
1) Is there any code where I could change this behaviour, so they are comparing team points with team points instead?
2) If not, can I completely disable this factor for the reputation?

by the tooltip text I found that in files it is called: "STANDARD_DIPLOMATIC_CLOSE_TO_VICTORY" (yes 15 turns after game start we are close to victory...)
And by searching the game scripts it seems that this is deleted for RaF, thats why no one else is reporting this issue :D ?! (we play with standard rules, cause my friends do not own RaF yet)

I will add the Delete line in a mod and see if it works...

edit: seems deletion worked, this reputation factor is gone now.
Of course it would be better, if it would work like intended instead, so only if we are really "close to victory"...

Last edited:
Top Bottom