Mod compiling error

ThePetahSchwetah

Chieftain
I have been working for several hours with trying to fix this error. At first I thought that something in my code was wrong, but after googling around I think I have come to the conclusion that it is the compiling that is failed because of a faulty installation or something liek that. However, I have reinstalled and it still doesn't work.

*Assets are downloaded
*The directories in Tools > Options > Civilization 6 are correctly set.

Error 1:
Error 2 The command ""C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization VI SDK\AssetModTools\Cooker\Civ6AssetCooker_Win64_null_FinalRelease.exe" --absolute_paths --no_mt --mode XLP --platform Windows --shaders "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization VI SDK\AssetModTools\Cooker" --pantry "C:\Users\Emel\Documents\Firaxis ModBuddy\Civilization VI\FINALTEST\FINALTEST" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization VI SDK Assets\pantry" --stewpot "C:\Users\Emel\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Mods\FINALTEST\Platforms\Windows\BLPs" --config "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization VI SDK\AssetModTools\Cooker\Civ6.cfg" "C:\Users\Emel\Documents\Firaxis ModBuddy\Civilization VI\FINALTEST\FINALTEST\XLPs\Icons.xlp"" exited with code -1. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization VI SDK\ModBuddy\Extensions\Application\Civ6.targets 83 6 FINALTEST

Error 2:
Error 1 (UIErrorTexture) EXEC 0 1 FINALTEST

Picture: https://i.gyazo.com/2ca5ec110ca4cb6f0211d1ab9184e979.png

Does anybody have any idea of what the problem is? I am getting really tired of this...

Go to Documents/Firaxis ModBuddy/Civilization VI/(Your Project Name)/Cooker.text. That should tell you what the error is; at least for the UIErrorTexture bug.

Top Bottom