Mod dont`t work.

Max Vhyl7E

Chieftain
Hi Tnx in advance! I downloaded a few mods recently a few from here and others from Steam Workshop. Under the game properties it shows that the are installed. BeBA- Beyond Balance, More Wonder RT, Enhanced loadout, Artifact helper, Anchor Ceti DLC 1.15.
I launch the game go onto mods and activte BeBa, MW,EL,and AH the game configures, click next, then the next popup shows the installed with a single button SINGLE PLAYER greyed out (cant interact with it) only way out is ESC or X top right. When I do this the game seems to go though the configuring again. Close the game launch again check mods, they are installed. Launch a new game but there are definately are no mods installed. I have tried one at a time but they are simplt not working. Any ideas?

In Ryika's "Codex" mod in the Steam Workshop there is the following warning/instructions:

WARNING
This mod will not work properly if you do not activate mods twice!

After launching the game client, you need to do the following steps:
- Go to the Mod menu and activate a mod. It does not have to be this mod, just choose _a_ mod that loads quickly.
- Click 'Next', wait until the "Configuring game data... please wait."-dialog is gone.
- Click the X-Button of the dialog box (or hit escape), you will return to the mod menu.
- Now disable all Mods except the ones you want to use, then click the 'Next'-Button again.
- Done.

You can now start the game and the Unit Action Icons will appear properly. You have to do this whenever you start the game client, but it will then work for the rest of the session, until you close the game. I apologize for the inconvenience, it's a bug in the game itself, unfortunately there is nothing I can do to prevent it.

IIRC in the past people have used the "Simple Clock" mod by salec to honor the part of the above instructions "It does not have to be this mod, just choose _a_ mod that loads quickly", as it does load quickly.

HTH,

D

Under the game properties it shows that the are installed. BeBA- Beyond Balance, More Wonder RT, Enhanced loadout, Artifact helper, Anchor Ceti DLC 1.15.
Anchor Ceti has another type of installation. In the description of mod in game there is an instruction.

UI_description_install_01.jpg

And the video instruction too

Top Bottom