[MOD] Europa Mod + Scenario 2006

No problem with MaxRiga mod, I've been already playing MaxRiga for more than 2 months and no problem occured. So It should be a problem of Italicus' mod. Anyway I will reinstall the mod to see what happens...

I played WW1 scenerio(the one starts in 1913) with Ottoman Empire but the leader names were false. For Scenerio 2006: Leader names and civ names were for false. Will you fix them or are they already ok but I made a mistake. Thanx for your help.

niklas,
I agree with you, when someone talks about a european mod then the modder should include all the european civs. Btw, I have a problem and no one helps me:=( Italicus doesn't seem to interest with his mod, maybe it's Maxriga's :confused: , anyway I have a problem with the 2006 scenerio...

I played WW1 scenerio(the one starts in 1913) with Ottoman Empire but the leader names were false. For Scenerio 2006: Leader names and civ names were for false. Will you fix them or are they already ok but I made a mistake. Thanx for your help.

Please help me to solve my problem. Am I doing smt wrong :( I tried 2006 scenerio "monde contemporain" (I can't remember the italian one but french is close to italian:) but It started from 4000 BC and there wasn't any cities etc. For WW1, leader and civ names were false)These scenerios look really promising but I couldn't get them to work correctly. Again please help:rolleyes:

Hi, ive just played your mod, Scenario WW2 and Played with Hitler. It was so Fun!

First I Conquered Easly Polony and Norway. After that I went for Holland, by that Moment British and French Interferred with Planes and Ships

It was so Fun and Realistic, hope you add more Units, like specialization in Tanks like Panzer III, Panzer IV, Tiger, Stug...

Bye!

I have error caled "B" it appears when the loading is finishing and i dont know what to do
Could anyone help me?

Top Bottom