[C3C] Mod for Civ 3 Ready to be posted by A.Koev

Alexander Koev

Chieftain
civdone6.jpg
Civdone2.png

Please, can you tell me am I allowed to share the mod I made? I hope there is no copyright violation if I do so? My mod is historical with remix of best content collected from the forum. Historical and Programming was done only by me. :)

Please, can you tell me am I allowed to share the mod I made? I hope there is no copyright violation if I do so? My mod is historical with remix of best content collected from the forum. Historical and Programming was done only by me. :)

Just post in download database as well and give credit where you need to.

Mod looks good btw. Maybe I'll give it a go, especially because its an ancient mod! But I havent been playing much SP lately, nor continuing the games I did start...

Are you going to fix those labels.txt bugs?

Hello, and thank you for reply! I plan to collect data from bugs and fix all I can. However, I am a Historian not a IT person, so I am not sure how to give a credit to every file. I know from universities (I graduated from two Western universities) how important is the reference list. If all here agree that I make reference to Civ fanatics forum and its fans, then I will post it. I do this mod as a hobby and I simply do not have time to go through its every single file, because the mod is huge - ca 700 mb.

Hello, and thank you for reply! I plan to collect data from bugs and fix all I can. However, I am a Historian not a IT person, so I am not sure how to give a credit to every file. I know from universities (I graduated from two Western universities) how important is the reference list. If all here agree that I make reference to Civ fanatics forum and its fans, then I will post it. I do this mod as a hobby and I simply do not have time to go through its every single file, because the mod is huge - ca 700 mb.

Many people forget who helped them, or what they took from others (especially if the mod took years to do). Just try and credit who you can, and then credit a large group.

Thank you for your kind reply! I developed the mod in my free time and it took some time to create. However, I had to reinstall Windows several times and some info on the files may be lost. When I post it, I will thank all who unintentionally took part and if they recognize they file, then they may send me their details, so I may update the credits list. I hope that people may enjoy a game and not focus on other things! :)

Alexander Koev, welcome at CFC! :band:[party]

When posting your scenario at CFC, you should post it here: https://forums.civfanatics.com/forums/civ3-completed-scenarios.75/
In the forum for finished Civ 3 scenarios you can also see, what other modders did about the documentation of their scenarios.

But - as Nathiri posted - before posting your scenario and the download links, you should fix your labels text file. Your first screenshot shows, that at least this file is holding errors.

Top Bottom