[MOD] MaxRigaMod - video+1901-1941-1961-2001 scenar.

oldboy said:
Has someone a hint for me:

When i´m playing some scenario (1941/61 or Stalingrad) the text isnt shown correct: neither the descripton of the techs, leader trails, units abilitys/skills nor the items of the main menü (save/load and those) are shown.

Maybe it has something to do that I´m using the german version.?

MaxRigaMod 4
CIV4 V 1.61
1941 V 5
1961 V 3

screen

OK do this, load up the normal game. Then Chabge language to English I repeat, ENGLIGH! After that load up MaxRigaMod and you should have text shown.
EDIT: If you have done this already, I have no Idea what is going on.

Max-
I will send you the Buttons and Main Menu stuff later today. I just need some time to get it Organized

And as a suggestion, Turn Off the caps for the Military schools except for the first letter please. It makes it look a little Un-Clean.

Maybe it has something to do that I´m using the german version.?

as Hadrean said try to switch language on english AND check that u have maxrigamod 4.1 version !!!
but actually i have no idea why it's happaning with u ! :(((

Max-
I will send you the Buttons and Main Menu stuff later today. I just need some time to get it Organized

ok

And as a suggestion, Turn Off the caps for the Military schools except for the first letter please. It makes it look a little Un-Clean.

donno, i so like it :(((

hi guys, was just wondering how u update the mod files? do i need to delete the old files and download a newer file or is there an easier way?

Cliff2005 said:
hi guys, was just wondering how u update the mod files? do i need to delete the old files and download a newer file or is there an easier way?

Delete Old, Use New. No Shortcuts!

MaxRiga will you be using the Sevopedia mod to make the Civilopedia much easier and better arranged in MaxRiga mod 5? I just think that Sevopedia Mod does a much better job of arranging the information than the default Civilopedia even in your mod. I currently have Sevopedia working in your mod and it is a heck of a lot easier to work out the upgrade tree, where there is one. ;) :lol:

Healz said:
MaxRiga will you be using the Sevopedia mod to make the Civilopedia much easier and better arranged in MaxRiga mod 5? I just think that Sevopedia Mod does a much better job of arranging the information than the default Civilopedia even in your mod. I currently have Sevopedia working in your mod and it is a heck of a lot easier to work out the upgrade tree, where there is one. ;) :lol:

That would work for his mod (like I said, It's not very clean) and you already have it running on your computer?

to all who like this mod
please, make ur vote in very important question for this mod in upcoming version 5!

poll is there -

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=179519

additional info

MaxRigaMod5 will have -

1-transports will carry foot units only ( except sea transport )
2-it will take five times longer to builds all kind of improvements now!
3-reduce time for worker production in cities
4-worker no longer available after improvement was built up ( like fishing boat )
5-gunship ( ah1 ) can go anywhere as other choppers
6-helicopters can't cross ocean anymore
7-two satellites added ( as spy unit, 3 per nation )
8-german TIGER tank replaced with another TIGER unit ( better model )
9-two french tanks added
10-su33 fighter added
11-ww1 soldiers have been added ( french, russian, british, german, italian and turkish )
12 - ww1 tank MarkV added
13 - ww1-ww2-modern infantry tech line added
14 - ZIS russian truck ( uu for ussr/russia )
15 - su25 tech and unit ( su factory with this tech )
16 - Tornado unit added

it really works! i was not sure but now ... look, AI sub carries cruise missile !!! amazing but it works :)))

Attachments

• missileinsub.JPG
    missileinsub.JPG
    138.1 KB · Views: 134
Hey, that's great news!

MaxRiga, I have tried your mod (1965 scenario) and I like it alot. I can tell you put alot of work into it and it is my favorite Civ 4 mod!

There is something big though, that if fixed, would make it even better! The North American geography is sorta messed up.

San Fransisco should be significally lower.

Los Angeles should be a little lower. Also, these two cities are spelled wrong.

Vancouver is also way to far north.

In fact, most american cities are off from their actual positions. If you are too busy I wouldn't mind helping, just let me know. And this is not to knit-pick in any way. On the other hand I think this mod is awsome! Keep it up!

Top Bottom