1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[MOD] Medieval: Conquests

Discussion in 'Civ4Col - Medieval: Conquests' started by Kailric, Jan 9, 2011.

1. Alpaya

Alpaya Chieftain

I glad to hear that M:C is still under development. I already changed a lot of XML files from this mod to adapt it to my needs. Civics, science, units, buildings etc. I added small icons to all science and added more researches. Much more buildings become allowable only after research, same for professions, promotions. I do not know how AI handle all this, but I play Hot seats so it is not important for me. Anyway AI is super slow in researches. Looking forward to merge M:C with nice features from WTP. But M:C will be the best mod forever or until some other mod will add science. Science make a big difference.

2. plasmacannon

plasmacannon Chieftain

Alpaya, WTP? What's your mod called?
    You might want to add the WTP link to your signature so we can find it easily and try it.

3. NameForFriends

NameForFriends Chieftain

Use Oblivion music is a sharp practice.

4. Lib.Spi't

Lib.Spi't Overlord of the Wasteland

WTP is We The People

Another Col mod that a group of people are working on after RaR ended development.