[MOD]Romance of the Three Kingdoms

but some extra powerful units need to be in game, such as some very strong cavalry, that must be in game :) (north China deserve to get a "Rare Horse" resources that makes them able to build this unit.

I do plan on making units that do REQUIRE a resource and that are stronger than normal... but i cant do that until i figure out whats wrong with the load-up.

*IF ANYONE WISHES TO HELP PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE MOD ON THE FIRST PAGE AND TEST AND LOOK AT THE CODE. IF YOU FIND OUT WHAT IS WRONG PLEASE CONTACT ME OR FIX IT AND POST THE DOWNLOAD SOURCE IF I CANNOT BE REACHED.*

Ok... If anyone wants to help... PM me and I will get back to you the next day or so... I WILL be checking my account DAILY!!! I NEED HELP

Wow! Three Kingdoms! awesome can't wait till it's done!

Look... I appreciate the attention... but i really need help...

Did you do any python modding? If so, thats your problem. If you say where the problem is, I might be able to help. I have done some XML modding before. Random whining wont get you help, for future reference.

Ever since the time Sarevok captured our hearts with his C3C version of ROTK, the forum collective has been longing for a worthy successor in this legendary genre. Please darkonion, summon your leadership/XML modding skills and grant us a mod worthy of our attention.

Lol Jst discovered this thread. Rotk is brilliant. I'll be glad to help darkonion!
For leaderheads, why don't you use the pictures from the Koei game Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI? Great artwork there.
Pictures of special events can all be taken from there. Since I have the game, I can help with that.

Great Generals:

Shu
Guan Yu
Zhang Fei
Zhao Yun
Ma Chao
Huang Zhong
Zhuge Liang (strageist i guess or could use as 2nd Shu Leader as he was prime minister and de facto ruler in the Late era)
Ma Dai
Wei Yan
Jiang Wei
Guan Ping
Ma Liang
Ma Su..... and many others

Wei
Xiahou Dun
Xiahou Yan
Xu Zhu
Zhang Liao
Xu Huang