[Mod]Sengoku Jidai, Feudal Japan - Interest?! Gathering a team

Sounds interesting, but unfortunately I have not seen this game to date, and have no idea what these techs are :( - but the catagories fit nicely imo.

Another nice thought, and implemented easily enough - I'd like to see this in the final mod myself ;)
There were a few techs added in the mod that I have already seen, I hope GMF takes your advice, and I am going to start right now by tinkering with the tech tree, mostly because I have become a little lost with what I was working on and need to diverge :p

All you guys have to do it look at my (Warlords) Japanese Mythology MOD, and go from there.:p

Alright, I am happy to announce that the tech tree is finished, I have UU for each civilization, only 1 Unique building so far, and better art.

Unfortunately, there is still game crash issues that I can not figure out. Any help in this area would be welcomed.

If anyone is taking request, a samurai chariot would be really cool.

Things still needing to be done:

Map creation (as the old one is no longer viable)

Scripted events based on year of play

Unique Buildings for each clan

Help with figureing out game crash issues. It is the oddest thing, the game will crash around turn 8-31 and not from something the player does. I have tested each clan as the player and there is no technology nor unit which causes the game to crash when the player researches it or builds the unit.

If anyone knows what this could possibily be please I beg you to tell me.

You can download the mod here: http://www.gameflood.com/Mashup/Index.cfm?intModID=11454

I have made a Samurai Regiment in my Next Fantasy War mod, and am now in the process of making it with artstyles, will be ready sometime this week, but NFW already has it there now(been there for a month already) if anyone is interested.
But of course its modular.

EDIT: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=250672

I spent the day making a map - I sent it to you via PM - it is a bit big (130x160) but I thought since most of it is water it wouldn't hurt ;)
It still needs to be terrained, as there is only grassland at the moment, but I wanted you to decide on the general shape before I finished it off properly.

I hope you like it - it was quite time consuming ;)

I finally worked out the bug that was causing the game to crash (I think so at least, I got 530 turns in and no crash.)

So now, all that is left is unique buildings, more flavored Wonders, and some python work. If anyone is interested please, by all means post.

They used chariots in Japan? I thought they only had a full total of 1 - read ONE - carriage for their emperor and the rest was either only for cargo transport or without wheels.

Or maybe I just watched the wrong movies.

They used chariots in Japan? I thought they only had a full total of 1 - read ONE - carriage for their emperor and the rest was either only for cargo transport or without wheels.

Or maybe I just watched the wrong movies.

You are correct, and I plan to replace it later. As of right now I look at it as a placeholder for something more in theme.

Top Bottom