[MOD] Ten Colonies

Umm..no. But I adjusted the tools based on what you did in AoD2. I suppose you adjusted the price of muskets there too, so I'll alter it accordingly.

Dale, did you see the question posed on the equivalent thread to this on Apolyton?

Cool! Just didn't want to see an issue where muskets were cheaper than tools. :goodjob:

No I didn't, I'll have to go see it. But for now, it's Christmas. What am I doing on the computer? :blush:

1.34 is now uploaded.

**NEW to 1.34** Copied AoD2 1.06 yield info for more balanced adjustments to markets.

**NEW to 1.34** All level 1 and level 2 buildings now have their manpower lowered by 1 and their production lowered by 1 and 2 respectively. This is an attempt to address the problem that level 3 buildings don't appear to be needed to win.

Version 2.00 is now up!

A major revamp due to an unforseen effect in having a number of buildings as pre-requisites.

Building restrictions are now based on the number of colonies established and have been rearranged. There is no scaling for map size unfortunately.

The power of most level 1 and 2 buildings have been lowered to develop a greater need for level 3 buildings.

There may be more tweaks based on feedback etc.

Well, I've been doing some more tweaking but I haven't uploaded the changes yet. I've put production back to normal for buildings, as I may have gone too far in lowering production, but have kept the man power reduced by one, thus pushing out those extra colonists into new colonies.

What I would really like to do, however, is start off with every building only allowing one worker and then creating expansions, which can only be built after a certain number of colonies.

The only building I can't do this for sucessfully is the town hall. This is because, for some reason, whatever number of workers and professional output that I set for the town hall, the replacement buildings stick with these (printing press, newspaper) in spite of me making specific changes for those buildings - it just ignores them. Does anyone know how I can correct this?

Uploaded 2.10

** NEW to 2.10 ** Production had been lowered for most buildings in 2.00. After some retrospect, this has now been changed back to the standard game level.
** NEW to 2.10 ** The newspaper (a level 3 building) now requires a lumber mill for consistency with other level 3 buildings.
** NEW to 2.10 ** The carpenter's shop now begins with only 1 worker.
** NEW to 2.10 ** A new building to replace the carpenter's shop, the carpenter's shop expansion, is avalable at 3 colonies or more, costs 50 hammers, and allows another worker.

I'm confussed (not hard to do). Are you saying that patchmod is included otherwise how do you load your mod over the patchmod?

Top Bottom