Mod wont load on steam

TheCommodore

Chieftain
I'm using the steam version of Civ 4 BTS and I am having a lot of difficulty on getting the mod to load. Installed it in my mod folder under

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization IV Beyond the Sword\Beyond the Sword\Mods

and i even tried it under

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization IV Beyond the Sword\Mods

Neither have worked. I currently get xml errors involving various unit promotions and a ton of others when i try to load the mod.

I'm using the steam version of Civ 4 BTS and I am having a lot of difficulty on getting the mod to load. Installed it in my mod folder under

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization IV Beyond the Sword\Beyond the Sword\Mods

and i even tried it under

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization IV Beyond the Sword\Mods

Neither have worked. I currently get xml errors involving various unit promotions and a ton of others when i try to load the mod.

As a steam user, the top one is correct.

Are you running BtS as an administrator, because I used to get XML errors before turning that on?

Top Bottom