ModCast Episode 41: "Those Are Fightin Words"

No holds barred in the forty-first episode of ModCast that is now netcasting. Entitled "Those Are Fightin Words", it features core panelists Tony "GarretSidzaka" Kiehl, Wouter "Locutus" Snijders, Kenneth "Impaler[WrG]" Ferland and Peter "Maniac" Steenbeke with first-time guest co-host "Buster's Uncle".

ModCast is a bi-weekly audio production in an ongoing effort to give the Civ community an interactive voice on game modding; sibling show PolyCast focuses on Civ strategy and RevCast focuses on Civilization: Revolution.

- 05m28s | Code Corner
Checking out the P.I.G. mod by PieceOfMind.
- 14m37s | Upcomming Mods
Looking at Upcoming Mods, Colonization 2071 by orlanth.
- 29m21s | Modding Spotlight
On the Custom SMAC Factions by Buster's Uncle.
- 43m52s | Artist Sketchpad
Going too far discussing Xerxes by cfkane.

Why wasn't I made aware of this?! Didn't you say there would be a delay and you'd update me when you knew the next one was coming?!

GS - there was some sound quality issues on this podcast. It sounded like some others were having a conversation about something in the next room. Every now and they they appeared to be talking about something that you then talked about 10 seconds later.

that is because i have had to cut lame portions out. sometimes that can disrupt the flow a bit, and i apologize now. its happened before :)

also sometimes the feeds have un-fixable portions that have to removed

Top Bottom