1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Modding DLL Help

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Creation & Customization' started by mr.manager1225, Jul 22, 2013.

1. mr.manager1225

mr.manager1225 Chieftain

Hey CivFanatics!

I was just wondering if any of you could shed some light on this subject. I have been modding new resolutions into the game for the past few days now. It is really fun to mod, but I want to know how instead of mainly just following through different resolutions and copying some of the script.

Can some of you tell me where I can find all the different identifiers and stuff? I know that when I debug the program, it tells me. But, I want to make some different resolutions that don't really have any similarities with any of the existing mods (in terms of DLL code).

Please help me and give me a mini-tutorial on how to find these identifiers (for example, GC.getGame..."whatever"...how do I know what to reference if I want to "take away gold per unit" or something?

Please help! :)