[R&F] Modding Spy Operations

massacresIV

Chieftain
Hi All,

I recently got back into modding some Civ 6 and now having all the Rise & Fall content to mess around with as well, though my understanding is still quite basic at the time being so please bear with me on some things.

I'm currently in the progress of making a custom civilization and I was wondering if I could modify an existing spy operation (The 'recruit partisans' to be exact) for that civilization alone? I want to remove the dependency on the Neighbourhood district to be precise.

Is this possible? If so could someone give me an indication as of where to start?

Thanks in advance!

I Want to change the exact same thing! I have it in my portugal mod latest update but i didnt developed precisly that part yet.

But for what i checked we have to build up entire promotions for spy. I will do it and tell you how to, if works.

But Maybe theres other simpler way, i dont know.

I Want to change the exact same thing! I have it in my portugal mod latest update but i didnt developed precisly that part yet.

But for what i checked we have to build up entire promotions for spy. I will do it and tell you how to, if works.

But Maybe theres other simpler way, i dont know.

Awesome man! I had a feeling I'd need to make a unique unit or something for this after looking at how the original code was put together, I think I was a little too naive to expect it to function closer to other units.

Anyway in the meantime I'll progress on with the remaining bits of my Civ. BTW your Portugal mod looks really impressive, definitely will give it a more detailed look! (I'm also planning multiple leaders for my Civ, so it's great to see others with the same ideas!)

Good luck with the modding! I'll dig a little deeper to see if there's anyway around redoing a completely separate Operations list.

Top Bottom