Modern Infantry Multi-Figure Unit!

Ohh well you really haven't been around for a while cuz I am just waiting for a few new unit ideas to pop into my head.........but they have to be from the early WWI to modern times..

If you want to see my work look in my sig

hey, youre units are awesome. On the attached images the movements look a little bit static. But ingame its always different, i guess. Must try it myself. Well, you have a lot units for industrial and modern times already... you know, i wonder how asian tanks look. There is a good one.. a chemicalgasthrower, from WWI. It would be genius, if the unit could poison the ground for a while. A little bit to much work, i know. :lol: Whats about an Arabian rifleman, for WWI/II?

I have two questions.I know their both newbie questions but still I want this Patch.So my first question is:

Where do you put the file once its unzipped????

AND:

Will it work with the Conquests Expansion?

Put it in youre "Unit"-Folder. You know how to bring new units to the game..? I dont know if it works with Conquests, i play it on PTW. Greets

So can someone tell me how to bring new units into the game????and how do you find matches on Play the World?

Top Bottom