Modern Unit Graphics

Here's the US aircraft compilation:

US post-War aircraft.png

Last edited:
Amazing! :goodjob:
Delta Daggers, Voodoos, Starfightetrs, Stratojets and more!!!
@Fairline I think you have made a B-58 Hustler previously too, right?

Last edited:
Amazing! :goodjob:
Delta Daggers, Voodoos, Starfightetrs, Stratojets and more!!!
@Fairline I think you have made a B-58 Hustler previously too, right?

Thanks. No I don't think I ever drew a B-58; I toyed with making one for this compilation along with a Vigilante, which is such a great looking aircraft as well, but didn't get round to it. You drew a B-1 didn't you? I was trying to find it to include in this as well..

CurtSibling The Tomcat is Tanelorn's, and it does look great.

@JPetroski WS is Wyrmshadow from the Civ3 forums. I converted the B1 from Civ3. He doesnt have a sig. I put it there myself so that he is credited for his work.
@Fairline I dont have your eye for detail, nor your talent. You make everything look so much better. The Hustler is only useful for a nuclear war scenario, like operation Dropshot. Meaning, in Civ2 terms, not very much. But it does have a kick-ass name.

Would you be willing to tweak the B2 into one of the upcoming B21s? They look very similar. If American Nightmare gets off the ground, it will be needed. Thanks!

https://images.app.goo.gl/ygh2jCWrsHnFwjYh8

Here's a quick and dirty edit of the B-2. Neither are isometric, but they are similar enough to fit in with other units well enough I think.

Attachments

• B21.png
    B21.png
    2.3 KB · Views: 107

Finland was the first Mig 21 user outside the USSR, even before their Warsaw Pact allies.
They eventually included 21 Mig21 F-13 (no brake chute fairing, only two weapons rails) in service between 1963-1986 and 26 Mig21 bis in service between 1977-1998, in addition to some two-seaters. After 1986 the older F-13s received the camo of the -bis and acted as decoys.
They were replaced by the F18 from 1998 onwards.

Attachments

• Tanelorn Finnish Mig 21 bis.png
    Tanelorn Finnish Mig 21 bis.png
    3.4 KB · Views: 650
  • Tanelorn Finnish Mig 21 bis and F13 .png
    Tanelorn Finnish Mig 21 bis and F13 .png
    5.8 KB · Views: 645
Last edited:
Hello guys! I am very new to the forum, but I have been tracking it for some years now. I made these 2 based on the generic truck and btr-152, feel free to use/correct/add them somewhere :D The TAM-110 was a light truck, used with the Yugoslavian armed forces. The M53/59 Praga was a Czhechoslovak self-propelled anti-aircrat gun. It was used in the Yugoslav wars quite a lot, mainly in ground attacks.

Attachments

• m53praga.png
    m53praga.png
    2.2 KB · Views: 101
  • tam110.png
    tam110.png
    3 KB · Views: 98
Thank you! I was really impressed by all the work on the modern graphics on this forum so I decided to contribute some too :D

Top Bottom