Modern Unit Graphics

Next version of the AK2 units...
AK2 WIP Units2.png

Wait until I make the scenario, before casting judgement, Patine.

It's called American Kingdoms, not Canadian Dukedoms. ;)

Duke to King is not necessarily that big of a jump. Remember William of Normandy. :p

But, that aside, fair enough. I'll reserve comment.

That is actually, a good idea for a scenario.:mischief:

Let me predict Curt's answer here, at least in paraphrasing. "If you like the idea so much, either of you can make it!" I bet I'm very close to correct. :p

Let me predict Curt's answer here, at least in paraphrasing. "If you like the idea so much, either of you can make it!" I bet I'm very close to correct. :p
My reply is that this is a thread for graphics, not pointless arguments. The units are still WIP.

Unless you are posting graphics, enough rambling.

This week I decided to work on a new 189 unit roster for ToT Vendetta.
The scen is set in a post-nuclear-war 1980, where Germany won WW2...
Ven_Units_WIP2.png

The remake features these civs:
American Directorate
Supreme Caliphate
Eternal Reich
Federation of Brazil
Pan Asian Union
Anglo Alliance
Empire of India

Non-playables:
Soviet Rebels
Various Barbs

Many cities have mercs and special troops to recruit,
all these options made possible with Lua and ToTPP!

PS
Many thanks to Fairline, for providing the incredible
modern units that were the basis for many of these.

Does anyone possibly have, or could tweak up, the Ukrainian BTR-3 and BTR-4, the upgraded versions of the old Soviet-era BTR-series amphibious APC's?

I was literally lamenting the lack of an AWACS just two days back. :cool:

The M35 was the US Army's standard utility truck for much of the Cold War, entering service just before Korea and seeing use up to the invasion of Iraq in 2003. In Vietnam, several hundred were fitted with improvised armour and armament for convoy protection.

typhoon m35.png

Avro Blue Steel stand-off nuclear bomb, as carried by Vulcan and Victor bombers. Powered by the Armstrong Siddeley Stentor kerosene/peroxide rocket engine, whose smaller 'cruise' chamber was later developed into the Gamma that launched Britain's first satellite. A manned Blue Steel (Z.101) was also briefly considered as an equivalent of the North American X-15.
blue-steel.png

Top Bottom