[MODMOD] PTSD v.2.5.x for We The People 4.1 - NEW: More or Less More or Less!

probably it is just me ... being an old man i am getting a little ******ed. Anyway...from the description i didn't understand what is this mod about. Anyone can help with a proper description of this mod? What does it change? I am looking for a simplified version of WTP and was wondering if maybe this ... is that? I play RAR last time but the improvement that have been made since RAR are not negligible so i don't know what to do...
Uhm this is not a simplified version of WTP this is WTP with a few different extra mechanics.

probably it is just me ... being an old man i am getting a little ******ed. Anyway...from the description i didn't understand what is this mod about. Anyone can help with a proper description of this mod? What does it change? I am looking for a simplified version of WTP and was wondering if maybe this ... is that? I play RAR last time but the improvement that have been made since RAR are not negligible so i don't know what to do...
PTSD version 2.4 has less goods, units and buildings compared to the core mod, so I suppose that version may be considered simpler for that reason. It has some problems in that the natives and other Europeans don't make that many villages and settlements.

The latest version mostly adds new concepts and changes the balance.

I hope to get around to making another version with less stuff in it again at some point.

That would be great because i am sure many players are discouraged from the amount of content ... the trading goods quantity of the latest version of WTP just don't make any sense for this game and some concepts also maybe add realism, but don't add any fun.

I did try the 3.0.1 indeed (and i rate it 9/10 it's almost perfect balance between old and new) and personally i think they should have fixed that version instead of adding all those additional content. Unfortunatly that version has some bugs that were fixed later, nothing game breaking. Probably i'll replay that version for my next playthrough. Thank you for your advices!

is there an easy way to put the goody hut system like it is in the core WTP ?

is there an easy way to put the goody hut system like it is in the core WTP ?
No, I don't think so. You can experiment with xml files like Civ4HandicapInfo, Civ4GoodyInfo, Civ4ImprovementInfo. The problem is that I forgot to throw in the updated DLL Source files in the last 2 versions, so you can't edit those (I don't think at least); and on top of that my cat stepped on my keyboard in just the right (or terribly wrong way) creating some kind of indiscernible bug, so that I do not have a functional DLL source. I have to backtrack and do a bunch of copying and pasting that I can't find the mental energy to do. No, I still do not know how to use Git in the way that I should.

No, I don't think so. You can experiment with xml files like Civ4HandicapInfo, Civ4GoodyInfo, Civ4ImprovementInfo. The problem is that I forgot to throw in the updated DLL Source files in the last 2 versions, so you can't edit those (I don't think at least); and on top of that my cat stepped on my keyboard in just the right (or terribly wrong way) creating some kind of indiscernible bug, so that I do not have a functional DLL source. I have to backtrack and do a bunch of copying and pasting that I can't find the mental energy to do. No, I still do not know how to use Git in the way that I should.
Cats :p ,btw i started another game go figure and the strangest bug happened...at least i think its a bug :/ ,i have 4 towns by now and was gonna make the fifth when i noticed i cant settle to make a town anywhere...the settle icon does not appear :S ,there is no cap tied to some variable that i have not noticed so far right ???

NVM i exited the game and reentered and all fine now :)

Top Bottom