Mod's not working

What does it mean "it arn't working"?
Does it not appear in the mods list?
Does it not load?
Does it crash?
Does it crash during loading?
Do you reach the starting menu (so that you can look at the civilopedia), and it crashes when you try start a game?
Does no content appear?

If it crashes, please make sure that you installed the current patch 3.19 for BtS. Don't trust the ingame updater, update manually.

sry about that, last night was a long night.

I load the mod and it exit's out of civ 4 to load the mod but it never loads it.

how exactly do you manually load the patch.

Download it from the link given, saving the file to your computer.
If on Vista or Win 7 right click on the .exe and choose run as administrator, if XP then you can just double click on the .exe

Do you get any message when it fails to load a mod? Anything about another instance of the program is already running?

What OS are you using?

When it fails to load the mod nothing comes up it just never comes up, and nothing comes up that say's it has failed.

I'm running win 7

I load the mod and it exit's out of civ 4 to load the mod but it never loads it.

Bad news, the solution for this is not know :(.
That seems to happen for random mods on random computers.
Do the build in mods, e.g. Next War, work for you, or do they also have problems?

You could try loading the mod with the game by either creating a shortcut to the game that automatically starts the mod or by editing the .ini file to start the mod. This has helped in other circumstances with mods, I don't know whether it will work here but could be worth a try.

Examples are given in this post here

Top Bottom