1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Modules - Civics

Discussion in 'Civ4 - World of Civilization' started by TAfirehawk, Nov 15, 2007.

1. rockinroger

rockinroger WoC Team Member

Navy Seal, I am almost done converting you Civic Mobilization mod, whats the best way to send you the files, post it here?

2. The Navy Seal

The Navy Seal Emperor

Just a PM will be fine!

3. Cybah

Cybah Emperor

4. rockinroger

rockinroger WoC Team Member

Thanks for the bug catch, im not sure why taoist temple had plus 2 happy faces. I straight imported it from ViSa and that was there b4 i became a ViSa member. Let me check it out some more and release a fix for it.

5. Cybah

Cybah Emperor

taoist temple had plus 2 cause of a weird civ4 bug. using building instead of buildingclass in xml files is producing wrong building "links".

6. HoMM3 fanatic

HoMM3 fanatic Chieftain

How about scholasticism/monasticism to religion civics?
    Should become available during middle ages and effects could be something like +1 free scientist per state religion monastery.

7. VeteranLurker

VeteranLurker Warlord

Great stuff! General newbie-modding question here: how do I get -1 happy in all cities based on a specific civic? I can adjust it for state/non-state religion. I can adjust it based on bldgs in the city. But how do I get this global negative-happiness? What I want to do is have a general negative situation which can be offset by bldgs.